ReputationRep:
    Dreaded R

ReputationRep:
    :confused: R?

revision?

ReputationRep:
    tis the big R

ReputationRep:
    Chill out really, so so so so happy that exam are almost over, TRY and revise something at least tomorrow, but no promises. Looks like it'll be really hot so might go out. fun fun fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im off to babysitt tonight, and then im gonna get my dad a pressie on sat, im gonna get him that new black and deccer tape measure. and then on sunday im hopefully gonna be revising for the whole day for my last ever exam! which is french writting.

and you?
    Staying at home and relaxing. On sunday, I'm going out with my family as it's father's day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im off to babysitt tonight, and then im gonna get my dad a pressie on sat, im gonna get him that new black and deccer tape measure. and then on sunday im hopefully gonna be revising for the whole day for my last ever exam! which is french writting.

and you?
    Im going home!

First year of uni done - no work for 3 months, life is good :cool:

Only problem is means I have to say bye to all you guys for 3 months

ReputationRep:
    hmm. I'm getting a new lens fitted to my eye, getting a haircut, then revising, then hit some balls at the driving range and go to the gym in the evening and workout chest and triceps. then sunday will be quite relaxed. do maybe three past papers for C2 and C3, thats about it, maybe go over chemistry a bit.. that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    Im having a relaxing weekend doing nothing at all, maybe go out on saturday.

BTW, welcome back GG

ReputationRep:
    I'm going shopping tomorrow! All day, then in the evening I've got my primary school re-union and then the local football leagues awards evening. Then afterwards we're all going out drinking! Busy day. On sunday I will be nursing my hangover!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.