Turn on thread page Beta

I've been getting to know this girl at college who I really quite like. I can't tell if he likes me, however, as she is really friendly with everyone she meets. She is friendly with lots of guys because she plays cricket and she is just generally really chatty and lovely.
    I just can't tell if she likes me in that way - She talks to me about how she's never been able to get a boyfriend because she was just good friends with all the boys and all that jazz.

Basically, I just want to know what I can look for to see if she's into me, or what I should do when I have her number (I'm asking her tomorrow...)

I've never done this before and so I'd appreciate the help
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    if you've been talking to her for a few days/weeks then you should have no problem getting her number, if you slip it into conversation smoothly.
    just don't go all guns blazing, as you've said, she talks to lots of guys so don't take anything she's done so far more than a friendly gesture

ReputationRep:
    If she's a nice person which she sounds like, and if she hasn't had a bf before, then it seems like she's in the same position as you. So it won't really matter that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been getting to know this girl at college who I really quite like. I can't tell if he likes me, however, as she is really friendly with everyone she meets. She is friendly with lots of guys because she plays cricket and she is just generally really chatty and lovely.
    I just can't tell if she likes me in that way - She talks to me about how she's never been able to get a boyfriend because she was just good friends with all the boys and all that jazz.

Basically, I just want to know what I can look for to see if she's into me, or what I should do when I have her number (I'm asking her tomorrow...)

Thanks!
    :eek:

Please give me her number.

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as too inexperienced in relationships, you can always bloody learn. Seems to me you're using inexperience as an excuse for not having the confidence to speak to a girl. It's sickening - what's the worst that's going to happen when you open your mouth? Get on with it or live with the regret.

ReputationRep:

Thanks!
    Just find a film that doesn't look too ****** at the cinema and ask her if she wants to come see it with you. If she's not at all into you she'll say she's busy in the near future, and then take it from there. Simples.

ReputationRep:

Thanks!
    :lolwut:

Nice typo just try talking to her about other stuff and see what kind of reaction you get, whether it seems matey or something morey...?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.