Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My application has been sent to universities but it doesnt have my AS levels on it. I need to contact the universities, who do i contact is it just the admissions tutor for medicine or someone else? (just checking i dont want to screw it up again)

ReputationRep:
    Did you add A2 levels? if you did that's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao! How the hell did you miss that out?

ReputationRep:
    What? Doesn't have your AS grades on it? :lolwut: Did your referee not check it through before it was sent off?! I don't understand how you could miss that, out of so many possible things, out!

If it hasn't yet been sent off to UCAS by your referee, then contact the referee ASAP to have them put in. If it has been sent off, you'll have to contact UCAS, I'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What? Doesn't have your AS grades on it? :lolwut: Did your referee not check it through before it was sent off?! I don't understand how you could miss that, out of so many possible things, out!

If it hasn't yet been sent off to UCAS by your referee, then contact the referee ASAP to have them put in. If it has been sent off, you'll have to contact UCAS, I'm guessing?
    Because I didnt think our school cashed them in, this is what my subject teachers told me, then got told they were cashed in but too late. We have two head of years, one of them sent mine off dont know how the hell she checked it as noticed pending on another applicant but not on my form!! so its sent to ucas. My other head of sixth form realised but it was too late, he contacted ucas who told us to email this other ucas person head of processing or something. And as a backup email the universities if its already been sent off to them.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to put your continuing AS Levels on your application, just your completed ones.

So say you've carried, I dunno, Biology to A2, you just put it as a GCE Advanced Level and with a Pending grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homebythefence)
    You don't have to put your continuing AS Levels on your application, just your completed ones.

So say you've carried, I dunno, Biology to A2, you just put it as a GCE Advanced Level and with a Pending grade
    not if your school cashed your AS. If your AS is cashed you now have to declare the grade - if your school doesn't cash in you cannot declare an overall grade.

Call UCAS OP they'll know what to do

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.