Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need help to find universities that are good in Bachelor Business/Economics/Management related subjects.

I have been looking at

Bocconi University BIEMF
    Warwick Business School Accounting and Finance/Management
    IE Business School BBA

Which of them is most reputable and why?

Anyone knows any other universities that are good for business studies, preferable in Europe? I'm not Oxbridge material so don't think about such a school!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Cass/City meant to be really good?
    LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Warwick probably due to that being the only one i heard off, what is IE? But also on the top 200 unis of the world the link here : (http://www.timeshighereducation.co.u...9-Top200.html), warwick is pretty good. If I wanted to do anything related to economics/business i would love to study in love the financial center of the world. I would try University College of London and London School of Economics if you think you have a chance at Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Bocconi

ReputationRep:
    Warwick...
    only one I know from the list

ReputationRep:
    IE = Instituto de Empresa, one of the best schools in Spain.

However, I don't think I have any chance on LSE, but I would like to know one thing,
    How's the admission working in England
    Do they only look at grades or at ECs and so on?

I doubt that anyone don't know anymore schools?

ReputationRep:
    From those 3 choose Bocconi or Warwick. Both are very good universities targeted by the major consultancy firms. To choose among them it's a matter of preference: Bocconi is a rather quantitative uni, Warwick has a nice campus, Bocconi is in the middle of Milan, etc.

Don't choose IE because it's undergraduate is quite new and still weak. In fact they just bought out a previous uni to leverege on the IE brand power. Note that if you were asking about MBA programs, I would choose IE over Bocconi or Warwick anytime.

Check out LSE and UCL in the UK (I don't think CASS meets the standard), St Gallen in Swizerland, ESADE (Ramon Yull) in Spain and Stockholm School of Economics are also very good in this area.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, but Stockholm School of Economics requires you to have archieved the highest grade in all of your subjects and I don't. I have like 20 of 30 with highest grade, rest with second. My GPA: 18.5/20, Stockholm School of Economics requires 20/20

What about the Accounting and Finance at LSE, is that one good? I have heard from some Swedish people that it's nearly impossible to be accepted to LSE Economics, is it the same thing with Accounting and Finance?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2009

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.