Another 1p Ryanair sale Watch

PJ991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I saw this today, and I remember the last 1p sale. It says it's free, but I think you actually pay 1p each way. I know I did. Anyway, selected routes from certain airports, but Dublin, Oslo, Stockholm and places in Italy and France and some in Spain all seem to be available.

Here's the exclusions:
Booking Period: Tue 13th Oct 09 - Wed 14th Oct 09
Travel Period: Mon 02nd Nov 09 - Thu 17th Dec 09
Applicable Days: Mon - Thurs + Sat (subject to availability)
Flight must be purchased: Travel from 02 Nov 09

Anyway, to get them for 1p each way. You need a Visa Electron, not check in a bag, and use the now necessary online check in, not buy the insurance and not pay for priority boarding.

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/
InvoluntarySlacker
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Where's the hidden fees? :confused:
PJ991
Rep:
?
To be fair, they've never had hidden fees, just fees which cost a bomb above the advertised fares. Anyway, they say it is in response to yesterday's Panorama on BBC 1 (which I thought it was quite good).

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/news....=pro-en-131009
cfc1992
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Where are they? Whenever I fill a trip in it keeps coming up to £20+
miml
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Quick, what is the warmest place out of the list from London Stansted during December?
PJ991
Rep:
?
(Original post by cfc1992)
Where are they? Whenever I fill a trip in it keeps coming up to £20+
is the route on special offer and are you trying the right dates.

if yes, then you'll have to alter dates to find the 1p ones.

(Original post by miml)
Quick, what is the warmest place out of the list from London Stansted during December?
possibly Faro, Majorca or Barcelona, if they're on offer. Or the Canary Islands, but I don't think they're included.
emmielociraptor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I found a free flight to Germany once.

Of course, I couldn't check in, take a bag with me, or book it. But the flight itself was free.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Panorama claimed that “O’Leary is a bully” – this is clearly false when the whole world knows that O’Leary is a kind and gentle, caring and thoughtful, sensitive and saintly human being widely beloved by all Ryanair’s 6,500 people and its 66m passengers.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/news....=pro-en-131009

I just lol'd in the middle of the library!!!
*sparkles*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is kind of relevant... one of the bank's is now issuing electron cards if you ask for one, I can't remember which one though. Abbey give them for under 18s, and I have a visa electron that I was given when I opened a co-operative bank current account, with the option to upgrade, but as I have other accounts I have never bothered, that card has served me well with cheap flights home! Funny about ryanair, yesterday the £2.50 sale was meant to be going on until Thursday, so obviously is just a direct response- I might take advantage!
miml
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Right Krakow or Bratislava?
dhokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bratislava.
miml
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dhokes)
Bratislava.
Done. Well you decided for me. It better be good (if I actually go, I will just book them cos its 2p!)
theronkinator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I found quite a few, I've used them before and paid 8p in total for 4 of us to go to dublin for the day.
Conkermon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hang on so you're not allowed check in or carry on luggage? A free flight to Eindhoven actually means I can go to this event in Rotterdam 12 December but not if I can't bring any stuff..
theronkinator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Conkermon)
Hang on so you're not allowed check in or carry on luggage? A free flight to Eindhoven actually means I can go to this event in Rotterdam 12 December but not if I can't bring any stuff..
You can take hand luggage for free or check in baggage for £15 each way.
crazyspacemonkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Am I searching wrong if my flight ends up costing me £85? Online Check in is a tenner and there's taxes and fees?
theronkinator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
Am I searching wrong if my flight ends up costing me £85? Online Check in is a tenner and there's taxes and fees?
Yes obviously.... :curious:
Conkermon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by theronkinator)
You can take hand luggage for free or check in baggage for £15 each way.
Nice, so I take it they would be extremely strict on whether the carry-on conformed to the size limits (eg a mini-suitcase probably won't be allowed). Also do you know if one would be allowed liquid products like shampoos / gels in hand-luggage or might one have to buy hold luggage purely for that reason?
crazyspacemonkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by theronkinator)
Yes obviously.... :curious:
Wow, thanks for the help.
theronkinator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
Wow, thanks for the help.
What the hell did you want me to say?!?
It's supposed to be 1p, you got it to £85 of course your freakin doing it wrong, genius.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise