The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
03dowerl
Now I just need to pick 2 out of:
UEA, Southampton, Sussex and Kent

:love: Southampton!!!

Sussex for a good insurance as Southampton rarely give out AAB offers, by the way.. :yep:
Reply 61
I'm putting Hull as my insurance I think. (Because its ABB)
I do like Southampton, but now that you've told me that they rarely give out AAB offers, I'm not sure!

I'm definately applying to 2 other AAA unis, so I wouldn't want to apply to uni's where I would only get an offer of AAA, and no other offers!
Reply 62
Jinxy
:love: Southampton!!!

Sussex for a good insurance as Southampton rarely give out AAB offers, by the way.. :yep:

Thank you! Why do you really like Southampton?

Could anyone please give me information about UEA and Southampton, in terms of reputation, nightlife and campus facilities?

Also, am I likely to get an offer from Southampton with A*AA predictions?
My first 2 choices are really high universities, so I would want to make sure I have a chance of actually getting one AAA/AAB offer.

UEA is fantastic! The uni isn't beautiful or anything but the surroundings are. I know they're fantastic for English - why don't you check the Times education guide and see which universities out of your top four rank highest? Southampton iss amazingggg! Just trust x x x x x

p.s. Don't go to Sussex, I don't know where you're from but I live very close to the university and Brighton for a nightlife gets a little repetitive. (That could be biased though!)

p.p.s. I've applied to Kent :smile: haha x x x
Reply 64
Superfrank
UEA is fantastic! The uni isn't beautiful or anything but the surroundings are. I know they're fantastic for English - why don't you check the Times education guide and see which universities out of your top four rank highest? Southampton iss amazingggg! Just trust x x x x x

p.s. Don't go to Sussex, I don't know where you're from but I live very close to the university and Brighton for a nightlife gets a little repetitive. (That could be biased though!)

p.p.s. I've applied to Kent :smile: haha x x x

Thank you!
I think I'm going to be applying to Southampton, UEA, and Kent :smile: xx
Good choices :wink: haha x x x
Reply 66
Do i stand achance of getting in to:
East Anglia, Kent, Sheffield, Leicester and Keele

Prediction of ABB, AS levels of abccd and good GCSE results?
Reply 67
NIGUKAE
Do i stand achance of getting in to:
East Anglia, Kent, Sheffield, Leicester and Keele

Prediction of ABB, AS levels of abccd and good GCSE results?

I'm not sure, because I know that Leicester has an AAA entry requirement.
But maybe you could email the university admissions and see what they say?

Hull is a good choice for a uni with ABB requirements (It is going to be my insurance) :smile:
Reply 68
Southampton is my first choice
but i don't think i stand a chance with an ABB prediction

Latest

Trending

Trending