Turn on thread page Beta

AQA Exam Style Questions Answers A2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know anywhere where i can get these answers online?

Last year there was AQA Answers.co.uk but its only for AS answers

ReputationRep:
    LOL anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for them too. Chemistry and Physics..

I think the best thing to do is look at the actual exam mark scheme, cos the exam date is printed next to the question =]

ReputationRep:
    join a free trial on kerboodle (nelson thornes website) you can get the exam style questions for each chapter on this. But the trial is only for 30 days. Search 'kerboodle' on google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcseangel)
    join a free trial on kerboodle (nelson thornes website) you can get the exam style questions for each chapter on this. But the trial is only for 30 days. Search 'kerboodle' on google.
    Ive joined it, am waiting for an email from them

hopefullly it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcseangel)
    you're a star, it works. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have the full package of Kerboodle, but still when clicking on 'examination-style questions answers' nothing comes up.

ReputationRep:
    hey can anyone upload it if u have the kerboodle..:confused:
    desperate for biology a2 exam style questions! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwality)
    you're a star, it works. Thank you!
    Can you please upload them please? I am desperate!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys drop me a PM if you want the exam style answers with a email and topic answers, dont want to upload them my get in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randy2008)
    Hi guys drop me a PM if you want the exam style answers with a email and topic answers, dont want to upload them my get in trouble.
    Hi, just wondered if you have the aqa a2 biology exam style answers for the neew spec? would appreciate if you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randy2008)
    sorry i dont know what you mean by PM (new to this site) and i don't want to exactly post my e-mail for everyone to see. how can i get them off you? im sure you wont get into trouble for posting them on here because someone else posted the exam-style answers for AS biology, chemistry and physics :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi can i please have a copy of A level biology answers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 28, 2016

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.