Turn on thread page Beta

Essay! havent done that in 25rys please help somebody... watch

ReputationRep:
    :confused: cant use computer ,my mind is empty my heart is constantly tight cant think about nothing but that i have history of art tomorrow and 7 times ive atemted this essay and yet still i have no essay.ive probably done this wrong and it will end up lost in space somwhere....................

ReputationRep:
    go away

ReputationRep:
    that helped loads ..... thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Try writing in english for a start...people may be somewhat willing to help then....

ReputationRep:
    calm down and write a plan?

ReputationRep:
    Just write down whatever you know about the subject... you can rearrange and redraft it afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Write a plan with one big idea for each paragraph. Try to add as much info as you can to the plan and then convert that into paragraph format. Essays always look less daunting once you know where you're going with them. After you write the plan, if you can't think of an intro just dive straight in there with writing the main content of the essay and then come back to it later. I don't know what a history of art course entails, but in my history essays i usually use the format of intro, 3-4 paragraphs in the middle, and then analysis/conclusion. In those paragraphs i make the point, explain and then analyse. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Planning will help relieve the stress. Look at what the question is asking and write a plan that tackles each part of the question.

ReputationRep:
    wow - it must suck to be you right now. Anyways - plan, plan, plan. If you don't have any time, then your fault for starting so late. If so, go Gung-ho and hope for the best ~

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.