The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ape Gone Insane
Good old days of sexual tensions and riddles which EVERYBODY cheated on. :mad:

Just have to make it those days again. :awesome:
I've only been negged twice(and one of them was negated by two positive ones:smile:), the other was from someone who didn't agree with my opinion on the order, from best to worst, of the E3 conferences by Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo, and called me a "dumbass." :lol:
Anyone negged back their negs? Im tempted but I won't :p:
I've never been negged nor have I given out (thats not an invitation to do so either btw!).
I'm nominally going to some Hallowe'en things this weekend, but have no costume to wear. Hm. Suggestions?
Ape Gone Insane
I need my facepaint TOMORROW, people.

Party is tomorrow, everything has arrived except the flipping facepaint. And it was the first item to be shipped. :lolwut:

OMFG, is there a strike on Thursday?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*goes off to check*

There is I think, Royal Mail and the CWU's talks FAILED :sigh:
TheUnbeliever
I'm nominally going to some Hallowe'en things this weekend, but have no costume to wear. Hm. Suggestions?

Mad hatter.
TheUnbeliever

You'd suit a vampire.
:eek: I know who has me in their ignore list... :teehee:
Ape Gone Insane
Now we are on the topic, what was your order? :ninja:

Microsoft>Nintendo>Sony

Nothing against Sony, what they were showing off was quite good for the most part, didn't seem to be very much that was new or exciting though.
Ape Gone Insane
I need my facepaint TOMORROW, people.

Party is tomorrow, everything has arrived except the flipping facepaint. And it was the first item to be shipped. :lolwut:

OMFG, is there a strike on Thursday?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*goes off to check*

No where in town that would sell that kind of stuff?
Reply 2091
ArcadiaHouse
Felicitations! :dancing: Nobody who got AAAAA at our school got House Captain/Head Boy/Head Girl ... It's corrupt, I tells ya! :p:

Show 'em how it's done :cool:

Thanks! lol. I plan to be great :p:
I think I may need to make a speech at the Awards Ceremony next week though, not looking forward to that :woo:
Reply 2092
No, TheUnbeliever has to go as James Bond. Don't ask me why, but he does.

:ninja:
Ape Gone Insane
So the people that DELIVER the mail WILL BE ON STRIKE TOMORROW? :lolwut:

:cry2:

Its halloween... You'll be able to get face paint just about anywhere! Have you looked in asda/tesco/etc?
Ape Gone Insane
So the people that DELIVER the mail WILL BE ON STRIKE TOMORROW? :lolwut:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8328865.stm

Bottom of the page.
Madjackismad
Mad hatter.

Oh, now there's a real possibility, if I can find (or make) a suitably extravagant hat and bow-tie.

ukdragon37
You'd suit a vampire.

:rofl: Thanks, I think? :p:

Ape Gone Insane
Did you watch The Dark Knight then?

Not yet, but I shall. I considered the Joker but came to the conclusion that it was a) too much effort and b) too late to organize, practically.
Ape Gone Insane
I'm at school tomorrow. No time to be searching for facepaint, that too quality facepaint.

You could ask your parents to do a favour? If they work in the city? :dontknow:
LuhLah
No, TheUnbeliever has to go as James Bond. Don't ask me why, but he does.

:ninja:

Intriguing... Tempting, although I'm not sure if black tie wouldn't just kind of fade into the background (not to mention I don't want to ruin my DJ, which could potentially happen :o:).
TheUnbeliever
Oh, now there's a real possibility, if I can find (or make) a suitably extravagant hat and bow-tie.

Guy in 5th year went as that, pulled it off really well, I think he got a cardboard cylinder and a square piece of cardboard, glued them together and then painted it. You could probably get a bow-tie from a costume shop in London....if you can find the time. :p:
Ape Gone Insane
Busy at work :sad:

I'll just have to check after school. Which leaves me 2 hours to get ready including haircut.

HOW DOES A MALE GET READY IN 2 HOURS!

Suppose. Not able to go out during a lunch break? Hopefully your stuff will come through tommorow.

Latest