The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
Madjackismad
Hahaha, this reminds me of a time a guy fell asleep in my History class last year, the teacher did nothing to wake him up. :p:

Legend! :p:
My history teacher would kill me if I did it in her class. I never would though, she scares me far too much :frown:
bex285
Go on, I dare ya, full blast and start dancing :ninja:

Haha no! :p: I think the guys just might attack me, they all seem rather focussed!
I used to fall asleep in Modern Studies at Standard Grade. My teacher used to wake me up and embarasse me :colondollar:

Also, someone fell asleep in English once, which was at the end of the day. When the bell rang the teacher told us to leave him and everyone quietly snuck out and left him sleeping :rofl:
rosie9391
Haha no! :p: I think the guys just might attack me, they all seem rather focussed!

Rickroll them. :ninja:
Madjackismad
Hahaha, this reminds me of a time a guy fell asleep in my History class last year, the teacher did nothing to wake him up. :p:

A guy done that in Geography and even started snoring so the teacher walked by and kicked his chair...he got a pure beamer! :p:
Madjackismad
Rickroll them. :ninja:

Hmm...it would look like I've just been rickrolled myself! :ninja:
Ape Gone Insane
My friend uses Modafinil regurarly.

It's not classed but it is prescription-only.
rosie9391
Hmm...it would look like I've just been rickrolled myself! :ninja:

Walk around with ear plugs on then! :p:
rosie9391
A guy done that in Geography and even started snoring so the teacher walked by and kicked his chair...he got a pure beamer! :p:

A guy fell asleep in a teacher's class. Said teacher then had the entire class empty silently to outside the door, then walked back in with some paperwork in-hand, slamming the door. Guy wakes up, to be told by the teacher that they didn't know he was still here - everyone else left ages ago. He jumps up and rushes for the door to be mocked mercilessly.

Completely true. Epic.
TheUnbeliever
A guy fell asleep in a teacher's class. Said teacher then had the entire class empty silently to outside the door, then walked back in with some paperwork in-hand, slamming the door. Guy wakes up, to be told by the teacher that they didn't know he was still here - everyone else left ages ago. He jumps up and rushes for the door to be mocked mercilessly.

Completely true. Epic.

Haha that's awesome, teachers can be cruel at times! :p:
Madjackismad
Walk around with ear plugs on then! :p:

No ear plugs! :p:
rosie9391
No ear plugs! :p:

Hmmm...you could send an email to everyone with a link to the video. :awesome:
I guy just got his head stuck trying to put it where the arm is meant to be on his jumper! :rofl2:
Madjackismad
Hmmm...you could send an email to everyone with a link to the video. :awesome:

Hmmmm...don't know the e-mail addresses of the people in the room. :p:
rosie9391
I guy just got his head stuck trying to put it where the arm is meant to be on his jumper! :rofl2:

ROFL!
Ooh it went quiet, anyway I'm off for tonight - night night! :biggrin:
rosie9391
Ooh it went quiet, anyway I'm off for tonight - night night! :biggrin:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry2:

hello :colone:
Someone Entertain Me!!!!
Reply 2758
Kirsteneg
Someone Entertain Me!!!!

Isn't that a job for Robbie Williams? :colone:
bex285