The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6100
bex285
:lolwut:
What did you say?! :p:

I said, "Tbh, I don't really want to be run over. At all." "Ohhh I didn't think of that!!!!"

:facepalm2:
Reply 6101
LuhLah
I said, "Tbh, I don't really want to be run over. At all." "Ohhh I didn't think of that!!!!"

:facepalm2:

:rofl:
I'm gonna try get a decent sleep tonight....and you should do the same :p:
Night! :biggrin:
Reply 6102
bex285
:rofl:
I'm gonna try get a decent sleep tonight....and you should do the same :p:
Night! :biggrin:

No, I just finished chemistry revision and I'm starting a ******** of English homework.
LuhLah
No, I just finished chemistry revision and I'm starting a ******** of English homework.

:console: The one thing I would say is that you're bound to be well prepared for university. I wouldn't say I'm doing much more work, if any, than you appear to be.
Reply 6104
TheUnbeliever
:console: The one thing I would say is that you're bound to be well prepared for university. I wouldn't say I'm doing much more work, if any, than you appear to be.

lol! In college, you're encouraged to do 3 highers at a push. In each subject, they don't seem to push you to get an A, more like a C pass. All-nighters are getting a bit annoying now...and ya know, I still feel massivley unprepared.

Just finished english homework.
Kirsteneg
farewell forever. :excited:

:colone:

Spoiler

Reply 6106
LuhLah
lol! In college, you're encouraged to do 3 highers at a push. In each subject, they don't seem to push you to get an A, more like a C pass. All-nighters are getting a bit annoying now...and ya know, I still feel massivley unprepared.

Just finished english homework.

This is insane.
You don't need to put in constant all nighters to get an A! :woo:
Reply 6107
I'm so tired right now lol

Well, my ucas has been done, dusted, laminted, sprinkled with fairy dust and shipped off!!! I'm predicted A - Chemistry, B - Maths, English and Human Biology and C for psychology wil i be alright for that??"?" :s-smilie:

my time management skills suck ass :mad:
Reply 6108
You'll be fine with that. predicitons are rubbish though i was predicted ABBBB and I got AABBC :tongue:
Reply 6109
bex285
This is insane.
You don't need to put in constant all nighters to get an A! :woo:

lol i was aiming for a B :s-smilie:
Reply 6110
LuhLah
lol i was aiming for a B :s-smilie:

Even less so, then, you maddy! :eek:
Reply 6111
Ronar
You'll be fine with that. predicitons are rubbish though i was predicted ABBBB and I got AABBC :tongue:

lol

i wish stirling did chemistry :frown: how's philosphy going??

we were doing that pain in the ass PPA where we made esters and i sniffed one in my half-awakedness and i think i got a bit dizzy

*falls asleep*
I've been told I have to work tonight, so I'll be most likely pulling a LuhLah when I get home at 10 -_-
Reply 6113
bex285
Even less so, then, you maddy! :eek:

im just trying to keep up to date with deadlinesssssss

ive barely even started revising for psychology or human b and the nabs are like in two weeks

ugh
Reply 6114
Vitamin D
I've been told I have to work tonight, so I'll be most likely pulling a LuhLah when I get home at 10 -_-

DONT

ther'es nothing worse than dozing off in lessons and going through the day just wantng to get home
Reply 6115
LuhLah
lol

i wish stirling did chemistry :frown: how's philosphy going??

we were doing that pain in the ass PPA where we made esters and i sniffed one in my half-awakedness and i think i got a bit dizzy

*falls asleep*

Philosophys good. Working like crazy for psyh ( okay, reading the pages )

Politics was boring as hell, nd I always kind wanted to journalism. Hopefully there is space!

I'm home the now for work though :tongue: But i'm going back to campus for th night on the 8th as I have an exam then. After i'm going to get hammered

You should have applied anyway :frown:
LuhLah

ive barely even started revising for psychology or human b and the nabs are like in two weeks

ugh

Diligence, sickening, etc.

Well done for keeping it up.
LuhLah
DONT

ther'es nothing worse than dozing off in lessons and going through the day just wantng to get home

I need to though :[ Stuff that's horribly overdue/I should have done at the weekend is due in tomorrow.
Reply 6118
LuhLah

ugh

NABs don't take two weeks to revise for :woo: you only need to pass!
Reply 6119
Vitamin D

Ditto :p:

Latest