The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Madjackismad
One effect that oestrogen has on the uterus? :sigh:

The uterus lining is built up by oestrogen in the menstrual cycle...:dontknow:
rosie9391
The uterus lining is built up by oestrogen in the menstrual cycle...:dontknow:

Nah, that's progesterone. Oestrogen actually breaks it down slightly.
I got a letter home today about my attendance, apparently I've had 15 days off since the beginning of 5th year. This is definitely wrong.
hi, anyone here who did H geography mind helping me on the push factors of migration and the advantages and disadvantages to the receiving country
rosie9391

I used to be embarassed by my geology fetish.
I started off stroking gravel but now I’m feeling a little boulder. :sexface:
I hate it that my neighbours think there's an open door policy for this house. The bastards. :rant:
Reply 6646
Pedrobear
So this one girl liked me before, but I felt like being an arrogant tosser by telling her nothing's ever going to go that far with us in spite of the fact that she's clearly a wonderful catch by anyone's standards. A while later she suddenly takes a liking to this other guy. Being male, this threatens my dominance and alpha masculinity and thus by default I am now head over heels for this girl.

I'm intrigued :p:
So he probably doesn't actually like me, just feels threatened?
Reply 6647
Pedrobear
I used to be embarassed by my geology fetish.
I started off stroking gravel but now I’m feeling a little boulder. :sexface:

:rofl:
bex285
I'm intrigued :p:
So he probably doesn't actually like me, just feels threatened?

Don't ask me. :p: It was facetious. No one knows better than you. Well, except him. Ultimately though, if this doesn't work out for you, look at the bigger picture -- you're at university next year. Enough said.
Reply 6649
ahhh psych exam
Reply 6650
Pedrobear
Don't ask me. :p: It was facetious. No one knows better than you. Well, except him. Ultimately though, if this doesn't work out for you, look at the bigger picture -- you're at university next year. Enough said.

Good point. Don't want to be the sad bitch who's never had a boyfriend when she goes to uni, though! lol.
Reply 6651
Ronar
ahhh psych exam

when? :colone:
bex285
Good point. Don't want to be the sad bitch who's never had a boyfriend when she goes to uni, though! lol.

Psh :hugs: don't be silly. That's not so uncommon as you might think (have you seen H&R lately?)... besides, it's better to be the sad bitch who's never had a boyfriend than the skanky bitch who's had 100 :p:
Reply 6653
Pedrobear
Psh :hugs: don't be silly. That's not so uncommon as you might think (have you seen H&R lately?)... besides, it's better to be the sad bitch who's never had a boyfriend than the skanky bitch who's had 100 :p:

Lol, true. But they usually sound like losers :p:
Good point :p:
bex285
Lol, true. But they usually sound like losers :p:
Good point :p:

While the honeymoon period and all that is swell, you will soon be tied down in the shackles within a relationship. I do not know this guy, but did he lead you on? If he did, then he's pretty much a dick. A major one at that.
Madjackismad
you will soon be tied down in the shackles within a relationship

You really need to start choosing your words more carefully. :sexface:
Pedrobear
You really need to start choosing your words more carefully. :sexface:

I chose those words very carefully. For the connotations the word brings about. I'm a wordsmith of the highest order.

Spoiler

Reply 6657
Don't ya hate it when you think you've got everything under control and then it just blows up in your face??

:sigh:
Madjackismad
I chose those words very carefully. For the connotations the word brings about. I'm a wordsmith of the highest order.

Spoiler

Is it that, or simply your subconscious leaving some rather messy clues around?

I reckon if we collect all your posts together and analyse them we could render and understand the entire sexual profile of Madjack. :holmes:
Pedrobear
Is it that, or simply your subconscious leaving some rather messy clues around?

I reckon if we collect all your posts together and analyse them we could render and understand the entire sexual profile of Madjack. :holmes:

Yes. I'm a satyriasis. :sigh:

Latest