The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6700
rosie9391
Hehe, I might be caught up in the aftermath of all the drama. :p: It's a bit like Most Haunted, which I can't watch without creeping out!

I hate that programme, maybe I'll be okay :p:
Reply 6701
rosie9391
geology rocks :awesome:

thanks for the rep :biggrin:
i tried to return the favour but apparently i need to wait 5 days :p:
bex285
thanks for the rep :biggrin:
i tried to return the favour but apparently i need to wait 5 days :p:

Haha no problems :p:
Any insominiacs about? :sad:
Scotland, I've returned from South America! Don't know if you guys remember me, I left 3 months ago. Are Apey and Meteorshower still around?
Bassmonkey
Scotland, I've returned from South America! Don't know if you guys remember me, I left 3 months ago. Are Apey and Meteorshower still around?

Hello! :yes:

How was it? Did you have a good time? Glad to be back?

Yea, they're still around, don't see them posting as much though. :frown:
Reply 6706
So effin hungover.

So.
So.
Hungver
The Strokes are headlining Rockness. :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

My life is now complete (well, it will be after seeing Julian Casablancas on Saturday. :awesome:)

Probably will buy one day ticket for when the strokes play rockness and go to T in the Park with my friends again. :yep:
namedeprived
Hello! :yes:

How was it? Did you have a good time? Glad to be back?

Yea, they're still around, don't see them posting as much though. :frown:

I had a phenomenal time thanks, but yeah, glad to be back in time for the holidays! Caught the travelling bug though, and holding off uni for another year. Australia next!

I think Michael's up to his eyeballs in uni work, and Apey's probably off planning world domination somewhere.
Bassmonkey
I had a phenomenal time thanks, but yeah, glad to be back in time for the holidays! Caught the travelling bug though, and holding off uni for another year. Australia next!

I think Michael's up to his eyeballs in uni work, and Apey's probably off planning world domination somewhere.

Ooh sounds like fun. I'd love to go to Australia or New Zealand. *hint hint* :awesome:

Yea I heard he decided to make things difficult for himself by choosing a lot of very difficult modules. Ape will be trying to get 100% in his AH Maths prelim. :biggrin:
:hello: Anyone play MW2 on PS3?

Madjackismad
Any insominiacs about? :sad:

I've been sleeping 6AM - 4PM for the last few days. :rofl:
TheUnbeliever
:hello: Anyone play MW2 on DA PS TRIPLE?

I do geometry.

namedeprived
Ooh sounds like fun. I'd love to go to Australia or New Zealand. *hint hint* :awesome:

Yea I heard he decided to make things difficult for himself by choosing a lot of very difficult modules. Ape will be trying to get 100% in his AH Maths prelim. :biggrin:

Meh, the difficulty isn't an issue (although I guess i'm doing harder ones than i need to) it's just the amount of crap I have to do. I just want to make it clear I don't sacrifice social life, or that you have to for direct entry :p:

I still have time for you guys!

Some things never change though. While i'm happy with my relatively crappy grade for astronomy, because I don't enjoy or have time for it even though it's a 1st year module, i'm very dissatisfied with my grade for maths which is actually pretty good, just because I *could* have done better/gotten near 100% So i sympathise with ape!
Pedrobear
I do geometry.

:rofl:
Meteorshower
Meh, the difficulty isn't an issue (although I guess i'm doing harder ones than i need to) it's just the amount of crap I have to do. I just want to make it clear I don't sacrifice social life, or that you have to for direct entry :p:

I still have time for you guys!

Some things never change though. While i'm happy with my relatively crappy grade for astronomy, because I don't enjoy or have time for it even though it's a 1st year module, i'm very dissatisfied with my grade for maths which is actually pretty good, just because I *could* have done better/gotten near 100% So i sympathise with ape!

Ah, ok, fair enough. :p:

I would hope so too. :wink:

Sounds like you're having a good time though in any case. :smile:
namedeprived
Ah, ok, fair enough. :p:

I would hope so too. :wink:

Sounds like you're having a good time though in any case. :smile:

I am indeed!

How's your life going?
Meteorshower
I am indeed!

How's your life going?

Decidedly 'meh'. :p:

Can't complain though, things are fine, could be a lot worse in any case.
Reply 6717
Interview for a library job - 7 hours on a saturday and a good rate!

:woo:
TheUnbeliever
:hello: Anyone play MW2 on PS3?

I've been sleeping 6AM - 4PM for the last few days. :rofl:

How could you? :no:

I've been off for most of the week, so I've been waking up at 12 these past few days. :p:

How's being back at home?
It's pretty pathetic how much I miss my laptop and the internet! :sad:

I went shopping today since Geology was cancelled and bought things I really didn't need, it was fun though. :biggrin:

Latest