The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6800
Madjackismad
Lindsayfield: The Field of Dreams (and that big windmill)

Can you name people from Mossneuk that you know?. :ninja:

Buncha neds maaan

I know names but I dont speak to them
Ronar
Buncha neds maaan

I know names but I dont speak to them

Don't tell me you've heard of 'Bruno'?

:sigh:

He's a prick.

Greg Marshall? He got expelled from Mearns Castle in second year. :teehee:
Reply 6802
Madjackismad
I've been doing that since August for 'buddying' it's rather fun, but I have a bone to pick with the neddy types. An agenda if you like. :sigh:

Is it just me or do first years get neddier and neddier every year?

A CREEPY first year boy asked me yesterday if I spit or swallow :erm:
bex285

Yes. French teacher the other day said the exact thing (well, 'worse and worse every year'). And yeah... that is ******* disgusting. I had a similar thing. 1st/2nd (whatever) year boy ask if I was off to 'poke' my girlfriend when we were walking out of school one time. I stopped and gave him a firm talk but I was genuinely so close to just choking him. Stupid first years protected by their age. Stupid laws. Goddamn. 1st years.
Reply 6804
Madjackismad

He's a prick.

Lol! Yes I dooo know greg. He's quite sound :smile: not spoke to him in a while

Bruno..was his second name brown?

You at mearns then?
Ronar
Lol! Yes I dooo know greg. He's quite sound :smile: not spoke to him in a while

Bruno..was his second name brown?

You at mearns then?

Yup, Iain Brown. :sigh:

Greg Marshall used to be a best buddy of mine. :p: But he used to take ridiculous 'maddys' like seriously in primary school. I could write a 300 page book of all the things he's done.

You know he got kicked out of Mearns for attempting to hit a teacher with a rolling pin?

Nah, I'm not at Mearns.
Madjackismad

He's a prick.

A ned... called... Bruno...? :teehee:
bex285

Yes. :sadnod: A guy asked me how many times I've had sex. :K: I told him he's got a while to wait. That shut him up.
Pedrobear
A ned... called... Bruno...? :teehee:

Ridiculous, I know.
Reply 6809
Madjackismad
Yup, Iain Brown. :sigh:

Greg Marshall used to be a best buddy of mine. :p: But he used to take ridiculous 'maddys' like seriously in primary school. I could write a 300 page book of all the things he's done.

You know he got kicked out of Mearns for attempting to hit a teacher with a rolling pin?

Nah, I'm not at Mearns.

Of course I knew about the rolling pin incident. He saat next to me in second year chemistry lol :tongue: We were friends after that

Yeah he was bit odd. I like odd though :smile:

Iain brown. What a git. Don't like him, no

What school are you at :s-smilie:
Reply 6810
Pedrobear
Yes. French teacher the other day said the exact thing (well, 'worse and worse every year'). And yeah... that is ******* disgusting. I had a similar thing. 1st/2nd (whatever) year boy ask if I was off to 'poke' my girlfriend when we were walking out of school one time. I stopped and gave him a firm talk but I was genuinely so close to just choking him. Stupid first years protected by their age. Stupid laws. Goddamn. 1st years.

Eww. I feel like an old woman saying this, but it's awful how little respect they have for their elders! Fair enough, you can let them off the odd "Thanks" or "Excuse me" but that's just taking the piss.
Reply 6811
Madjackismad
Yes. :sadnod: A guy asked me how many times I've had sex. :K: I told him he's got a while to wait. That shut him up.

They're all creeps! :woo:
Some 14 yo chavs hovering outside the off-licence yesterday asked if I'd buy them a drink. :rolleyes:
Ronar
Of course I knew about the rolling pin incident. He saat next to me in second year chemistry lol :tongue: We were friends after that

Yeah he was bit odd. I like odd though :smile:

Iain brown. What a git. Don't like him, no

What school are you at :s-smilie:

Dalziel High School in M'well. :awesome:

Did he have his long hair in Chemistry? He actually lives in my estate, about 3 mins away. :p: But he's a recluse, last time I seen him out was 2 years ago.
Reply 6814
TheUnbeliever
Some 14 yo chavs hovering outside the off-licence yesterday asked if I'd buy them a drink. :rolleyes:

Don't use english words ;-; makes me sad!
bex285
Eww. I feel like an old woman saying this, but it's awful how little respect they have for their elders! Fair enough, you can let them off the odd "Thanks" or "Excuse me" but that's just taking the piss.

A wee ned in second year, like 2ft something tried to act "hard". Squaring up to someone who is 6ft is not a good idea, even though I completely hate violence. So I just gave him my best "Better watch out what you're saying sonny, or I'll get my friend to turn yer bag inside out" look. :p:
Reply 6816
Madjackismad
Dalziel High School in M'well. :awesome:

Did he have his long hair in Chemistry? He actually lives in my estate, about 3 mins away. :p: But he's a recluse, last time I seen him out was 2 years ago.

Yeah he has like a fro now haha. Or he did, not seen him since fifth year :smile: My nieghbours good friends with. He hangs around with the sacky emos though..the 'OH MA GAD I LOVE STRIPY SOCKS, PLUGS AND TWILIGHT AND PARAMORE!!!'

:frown:

(I like paramore and I have plugs. but i'm not a mad fanny)
Ronar
Don't use english words ;-; makes me sad!

I've never called them neds in my life. :dontknow:
Reply 6818
Madjackismad
A wee ned in second year, like 2ft something tried to act "hard". Squaring up to someone who is 6ft is not a good idea, even though I completely hate violence. So I just gave him my best "Better watch out what you're saying sonny, or I'll get my friend to turn yer bag inside out" look. :p:

:rofl:
Madjackismad

:sigh: The thing about these little bastards is that they've always got big brothers.

Latest