The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7000
Hi Ho,, hi ho, it's off to work I go

lol my life is like the backdrops in crap cartoons, house work train house work train house
Ronar
lol my life is like the backdrops in crap cartoons, house work train house work train house

:rofl:
I was having sex with my girlfriend last night, and I couldn't help but think...

"Do I prestige, or do I keep my AK-47?"
Reply 7003
Eeeeeek I have a date in......8 and a half hours :woo:
bex285
Eeeeeek I have a date in......8 and a half hours :woo:

Tell him to keep the AK.

Spoiler

For Ape.

Bahaha this is the worst picture ever.
Ape, Snubs says hello!

The Incan ruins of Machu Picchu, in Peru. Stunning place, photos really can't do it justice. Perfectly tranquil, settled up in the Andes.
Reply 7008
Mmmmmm xfactor and wine:smile:
Juat finished putting up the Christmas tree. :biggrin:

Bassmonkey what a stunning picture, it sounds like you had an amazing time in Peru.
Reply 7010
Ape Gone Insane
Listening to "Run" by Snow Patrol whilst writing my third creative writing prose = :yy:

How many subjects are you doing now :s-smilie:
Reply 7011
Ape Gone Insane

The same number as before...

Why the sudden question? Did you miss like a 100 posts of AH English discussion in 2 chat threads?

Still 7 then :mmm:

I'm surprissed. I would have given up a few by now lol
Got my first rejection :frown:
stefany-a
Got my first rejection :frown:

Bad luck :hugs:

What was it for?
My god...

That was just amazing. I got to shake Julians Casablancas hand. :p:
I wish Macbooks were more sensibly priced. I like Apple stuff, but every time I think 'hmm, maybe I'll get a Macbook', the price reminds me why I haven't already done so. Seriously, £750? I don't mind paying a premium, but I'm not completely stark, staring mad.

Madjackismad
Why? :p:

Pulling myself out of bed at 6.30 (on a Saturday, during my holiday) to drive him to the station in the cold fog. :p:
TheUnbeliever

Pulling myself out of bed at 6.30 (on a Saturday, during my holiday) to drive him to the station in the cold fog.

I want to drive again :frown: I'm afraid I might cause an accident because I might have forgotten how to drive.

Still stuck in Cambridge :frown:
Ape Gone Insane
Lol.

Did you have an orgasm? :p:

Why is everybody getting to meet these people?

:sigh:

First Vitamin and now Jacques.

I very nearly did have an orgasm. :p:

Instead I settled with a eargasm. :awesome:

He's got this awesome stage presence.

I didn't really meet him :p: at the end he leaped down to the front and moved along the barrier, high fiving and shaking peoples hands. :p:
ukdragon37
I want to drive again :frown: I'm afraid I might cause an accident because I might have forgotten how to drive.

I wondered about that, but I had no problem driving home. Granted, motorway driving is hardly complicated, but I've been driving a bit around here. Muscle memory kicks in, and the only thing I found was that I had to switch back to using the foot and handbrake more (rather than just holding it on the clutch) for my first run.

The main interest on the motorway was the clearly-drunk (or otherwise impaired) driver who made it an utterly terrifying experience for several of the world's longest minutes.

Still stuck in Cambridge :frown:

Er, you signed up for it? :p:
TheUnbeliever

Er, you signed up for it?

I'm perservering, motivated by the iPod Touch at the end :p:

How's home?

Latest