The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7380
Pedrobear
Oh c'mon, what's the chances :bubbles:

I'm going to be camping outside the Pavilion each night of this week now. I remember your picture. Consider yourself MARKED. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Aw no :p:
Reply 7381
ahhh that was a crap 3 days

18/20 for my psychology NAB and I've just sat my human bio NAB today, totally bombed it.
:party: I have survived the first semester of uni! Home on Thursday. :awesome:/:sad:
rosie9391
:party: I have survived the first semester of uni! Home on Thursday. :awesome:/:sad:

:woo:

How did your exam go?
Reply 7384
Ronar
She has in the past got me something nd taken it back to the shop and show me the return slip on christmas day :colone:

That's just cruel. Don't get her anything.
Reply 7385
Ape Gone Insane
Which one of you guys is Rebecca :ninja: ? [bex?]

The one that answered that question about me on Facebook :p:

Just noticed this, that'd be me :colone:
namedeprived
:woo:

How did your exam go?

Wasn't too confident about it but managed to draw a river cross-section with anticlines/synclines and annotate it so hopefully I'll get some credit even if the measuring was off. Really don't know with this one. :o: It's done and dusted anyway so I'll just have to wait and see. :p:
Reply 7387
LuhLah
ahhh that was a crap 3 days

18/20 for my psychology NAB and I've just sat my human bio NAB today, totally bombed it.

Please don't tell me you're meaning that 18/20 for a NAB is bad? :woo: and I'm sure you did amazingly!
Reply 7388
bex285
That's just cruel. Don't get her anything.

I'm going nd iv got her present already

******* hate being guilt tripped it puts me in a rage
Reply 7389
Ronar

Take it back and give her the receipt on Christmas Day :colone:
Ah, revenge :rolleyes:
Ronar

This. My mother is so bad for making me feel guilty especially when it comes to lending her money!!
Reply 7391
bex285
Take it back and give her the receipt on Christmas Day :colone:
Ah, revenge :rolleyes:

Nah

I can't, her friends really ill like her best friend evar and shes taking it out on me

I don't think this would help

it's still not fair though
Reply 7392
Ronar
Nah

I can't, her friends really ill like her best friend evar and shes taking it out on me

I don't think this would help

it's still not fair though

Fair enough. You must be a great daughter :smile:
Plus, you probably shouldn't stoop to her level anyways.
Reply 7393
bex285
Fair enough. You must be a great daughter :smile:
Plus, you probably shouldn't stoop to her level anyways.

lol indeed

Paah

Me and my friend are discussing how crappy christmas is :smile:
I always get this sense of sadness at Christmas, like end of the year and all that. I get nostalgic too at Christmas.
Reply 7395
Ronar
lol indeed

Paah

Me and my friend are discussing how crappy christmas is :smile:

You sound like the Grinch! Except the "friend" part. The Grinch has no friends :p:
I love Christmas :biggrin: it gradually becomes less exciting as you get older though. And my grampa who died in March's birthday's on Christmas Eve so that'll probably be a bit crappy. Christmas in general is a good time of year though me thinks :yep:
10 days!!!
Reply 7397
bex285
You sound like the Grinch! Except the "friend" part. The Grinch has no friends :p:
I love Christmas :biggrin: it gradually becomes less exciting as you get older though. And my grampa who died in March's birthday's on Christmas Eve so that'll probably be a bit crappy. Christmas in general is a good time of year though me thinks :yep:

Gah

Damn you all!
Reply 7398
rosie9391
10 days!!!

Don't remind me. I've not bought any presents yet :sigh:
Reply 7399
rosie9391

Same, exams finished today:biggrin: :party:
It's scary how fast it's gone.

Latest