The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

akj08
Same, exams finished today:biggrin: :party:
It's scary how fast it's gone.

Bleh, i know what you mean about the pace. I felt i've learnt far more in this semsester than all of sixth year...Exams not til after christmas though :frown:
Reply 7401
Someone cheer me up :/
Reply 7402
Ronar
Someone cheer me up :/

akj08
Same, exams finished today:biggrin: :party:
It's scary how fast it's gone.

I've got more exams come January :sigh: but yeah, the past 3 months have just flown by!!

bex285
Don't remind me. I've not bought any presents yet :sigh:

Me neither, need to tomorrow for my secret santa and a few friends back home.
Reply 7404
Ape Gone Insane
This is such a cluster ****.

I sent my application my referee, got a better version of my PS from the TSR PS service so I want to change it. Asked on Monday to have it sent back and asked today..

Logged in today and it's still not sent back.

Ah well you still have 30 days
Ape Gone Insane
:nutcase:

Do you want a brainteaser? :awesome:
What's up?
Reply 7408
Madjackismad
What's up?

In my camp, my mum hates me, im geting nothing for christmas, I have no friends at home, iv broken my exes heart and he really hates me and i just had a panic attack
Ronar
In my camp, my mum hates me, im geting nothing for christmas, I have no friends at home, iv broken my exes heart and he really hates me and i just had a panic attack

I'm sure she doesn't hate you and if she gets you nothing for Christmas well that makes her unreasonable. Hearts are there to be broken unfortunately, but don't you have a valid reason? What, with living in Stirling to go to uni and all that. Why are you having a panic attack?
Ich bin langweilig. I'm speaking to my friends sister and asking her if she's looking forward to high school, her response 'defo no definately not MATHS'. Bless I think I might have just scared her more after our little maths chat. :p:
Reply 7411
Madjackismad
I'm sure she doesn't hate you and if she gets you nothing for Christmas well that makes her unreasonable. Hearts are there to be broken unfortunately, but don't you have a valid reason? What, with living in Stirling to go to uni and all that. Why are you having a panic attack?

Had a panic attack, they only last a few minutes

because i'm seriously **** at everything in life
Ronar

:grouphugs: Your mum will come round, shes probably just saying that as you didn't do exactly what she wants. Bet you do, give a few of your school mates a call or even try and meet up with uni ones. Love, it's a hard thing...a break could be good and I thought you said you were still friends but again give it time and he might realise what he's lost.
Reply 7413
rosie9391
:grouphugs: Your mum will come round, shes probably just saying that as you didn't do exactly what she wants. Bet you do, give a few of your school mates a call or even try and meet up with uni ones. Love, it's a hard thing...a break could be good and I thought you said you were still friends but again give it time and he might realise what he's lost.

I don't have any school mates :wink: hes angry at the whole cheaty thing..i dont want to get back with him but its kinda pissed off all my friends too

its not my mum coming round its the fact that she just thinks what everyone else thinks about me and i hate myself for it

I hate myself, life and ugh. I feel guilty even posting this like im not worthy of your help :/
bex285
And my grampa who died in March's birthday's on Christmas Eve so that'll probably be a bit crappy. Christmas in general is a good time of year though me thinks :yep:

Know how you feel. My grandad who died in May's birthday's on Christmas Eve too, which sucks a little. But when someone close to you dies I always think there is no point in moping about it and you should just remember the good times when they were alive, and not anything to do with their death; they probably would want that too. :o:
Found out I have another offer,

Spoiler

:teehee:
Ronar
I don't have any school mates :wink: hes angry at the whole cheaty thing..i dont want to get back with him but its kinda pissed off all my friends too

its not my mum coming round its the fact that she just thinks what everyone else thinks about me and i hate myself for it

I hate myself, life and ugh. I feel guilty even posting this like im not worthy of your help :/

Well talk to your friends and try to explain things, apologise if you have to but it's not worth getting 'pissed off' over...mistakes happen, nobody is perfect but make your mum/friends realise that you didn't mean any harm in it and you obviously have regrets.
Madjackismad

Spoiler

:five: Well done!!
Plenty to choose from at least. :yep:
Reply 7418
Kirsteneg
Know how you feel. My grandad who died in May's birthday's on Christmas Eve too, which sucks a little. But when someone close to you dies I always think there is no point in moping about it and you should just remember the good times when they were alive, and not anything to do with their death; they probably would want that too. :o:

Agreed. That's pretty weird about the same birthday thing :p:
Reply 7419
Madjackismad

Spoiler

Congrats :biggrin:

Latest