mmhm.
Kirsteneg
mmhm.

:hugs: What's wrong?
rosie9391
:hugs: What's wrong?

erm...nothing.
rosie9391
That's over the next two weeks though...and then there's the actual lectures, extra reading and note copying everyday as well. Got told we should be doing about 40 hours a week, mainly self-study - thankgod for AH's!

Over the next two weeks? Lucky you :p:

I will not even begin to list all the crap I have for tomorrow and the next day, It will just depress me. My week is so unbalanced, my thursdays and fridays are sooo long :frown:
Meteorshower

I will not even begin to list all the crap I have for tomorrow and the next day, It will just depress me. My week is so unbalanced, my thursdays and fridays are sooo long :frown:

Well I've got the two main essay's to do over two weeks but the rest is this weeks work. :p:

For me it's a lot; I've got a friend who is doing direct entry and her work load is just soo hectic, so I imagine your's will be similar! I'm still trying to make a balance between work and 'play', Thursday through to Sunday is basically taken up with other commitments!
I have an unopened bottle of irn bru in my bag which you just reminded me of... mmm.
Ape Gone Insane
:no:

The epitome of pleasurable taste lies within my order.

:frown: Not really in the mood for food atm.

Chocolate and crisps? Are you serious?
I'll consider it... :p:
Reply 1410
Ape Gone Insane
Eating in this order :coma: ;

Chocolate
Ready Salted Crisps
Irn Bru

:coma:

Once you have the chocolate taste in your mouth, it enhances the taste of the plain salty crisps and when you top it all down with the drink :coma:

I thought that I was the only person who noticed this :daydreaming::flutter:
Reply 1411
Meteorshower

Same, I normally have monday/tuesday afternoons off, but Friday is 9-5 with a half hour bus journey in our lunch hour:frown:

How is everyone?
Ape Gone Insane
This is so unfair, I could have showed off so much. Imagine my ego...

You still can! :awesome:
NABs feel like such a long time ago... :o:
I've just came home and want to go back to uni already, it's too quiet here! At least some proper TV tonight - House & Never Mind the Buzzcocks. :biggrin:
Hello...you charming people.
rosie9391
I've just came home and want to go back to uni already, it's too quiet here! At least some proper TV tonight - House & Never Mind the Buzzcocks. :biggrin:

I think Jack White is hosting it tonight. :biggrin:
rosie9391

Not to mention Question Time!
TheUnbeliever
Not to mention Question Time!

Oh yeah! We had quite a big debate in Modern Studies today about the BNP on question time. :awesome:
Madjackismad
I think Jack White is hosting it tonight. :biggrin:

Ooh awesome but I still miss Simon. :p:

Latest