The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
ArcadiaHouse
Your puppy is ADORABLE :eek3:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 141
Madjackismad
Hmmmm, maybe leave out R.E? Unless you want to become a vicar, but you don't want to have no sex do you? Geography could get you into a wide range of careers, I think Rosie on this thread could tell you better. English, again a wide range of careers, same with History and Maths. Doing any sciences?

haha i dont want to become a vicar and yes i want sex!

I took R.E because my year head persuaded me to by telling me it is recognised at Uni's as it has a ton of essay writing!

And im doing no sciences at higher
CalB92
I took R.E because my year head persuaded me to by telling me it is recognised at Uni's as it has a ton of essay writing!

In fairness, I think this is very true. I don't know how respected it is, but it fits in well alongside History and English. It's also quite possible to do theology at university without wanting to be a minister coughifyoudon'twantajobcough!
CalB92
haha i dont want to become a vicar and yes i want sex!

And im doing no sciences at higher

Hmmmmm, my school doesn't do R.E at higher. If you combine your maths with a science like physics that can also open up a lot of careers....a lot of highly paid ones.
Reply 144
TheUnbeliever
Maths, Geography, pretty much any essay/arts subject. You rule out most sciences, and most language courses, but otherwise you're fairly free. Economics, History, English, Theology, Communications, Media, Business Management, etc.

TheUnbeliever

Oh yes.
LuhLah
What book is this?

Happy Ever After - Adele Geras
Kirsteneg
ooooh. do we have an imposter??

:colone:

How was UP? :awesome:
Reply 148
ArcadiaHouse
Happy Ever After - Adele Geras

Ta.
You do know that everyone will have to delete posts they've quoted 'Ape' in so he doesn't know you were on...and I would have to delete this one. :p:

:facepalm:
Reply 150
Madjackismad
Heva is totally a paedo, she once walked into my room dressed like spider man, to say that I **** myself was an understatement. :awesome:

:lolwut:
Hey! I wasn't dressed as spiderman... that was your mum.
I was the one in the underwear.
Reply 151
Ape's gonna be maaaaddddd.....:p:
Even madder than Madjack! :woo:
ArcadiaHouse
Oh yes.

You're slightly odd, you know? :wink:
LuhLah
Ta.

The book isn't about rape btw, it's just one paragraph, but the house is described very beautifully though, so I chose it as my username.
bex285
Ape's gonna be maaaaddddd.....:p:
Even madder than Madjack! :woo:

Ape is INSANE! I'm only mad. :awesome: He's probs too drunk to care, like I am a little tipsy....damn my big brother! :mad:
TheUnbeliever
You're slightly odd, you know? :wink:

Perhaps. :beard: Like I said though, the book isn't just about rape, but the place the unfortunate incident takes place in is very beautifully described :p: And the act itself is only suggested ... "A pin through the core of a butterfly".

Its author went to Oxford :beard:
I don't get it. Is it really Ape?
Reply 157
ArcadiaHouse
Perhaps. :beard: Like I said though, the book isn't just about rape, but the place the unfortunate incident takes place in is very beautifully described :p: And the act itself is only suggested ... "A pin through the core of a butterfly".

Its author went to Oxford :beard:

:sigh: I thought your first name was Arcadia... I wasnt sur about the house though.

:facepalm:
ArcadiaHouse
I don't get it. Is it really Ape?

Dunno, maybe he's so insane, he's got a split personality, like a less cool version of Tyler Durden. :dontknow:
Reply 159
ArcadiaHouse
The book isn't about rape btw, it's just one paragraph, but the house is described very beautifully though, so I chose it as my username.

Meh. I need a good book to read.

Latest