Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've already applied and replied to UCAS for Architecture buy don't want to do it any more. Does any one know if I could still reject these and apply through Extra? Any help would be. . erm. .helpful

DB

ReputationRep:
    why the hell would you not want to do it

ReputationRep:
    Its up to the Universities themselves if they want to release you. There's unlikely to be many places left now in Extra, especially if you want to apply for a competitive course. UCAS Extra ends on June 30th I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArchiBoi)
    why the hell would you not want to do it
    Shud've known Id get flaming from the ArchSoc. I just don't really want to go to the Unis I put down and wouldn't want to be reapplying to get 7yrs of top-up fees or finding somewhere through clearing for it.

Plus, it's never really been what I wanted to do, and I either sort it out now or be stuck doing something my hearts not really in.

DB

ReputationRep:
    lol i was not giving you a flaming lol ... i would just wondering why you did not want to do what i think is one of the best and most rewarding subjects there is to do dont think thers anything as satisfying as having a building that could exist for hundred of years that you have designed.. but if your hearts not in it then thers little point. Luckily if you get in the course now you dont have to pay top up fees. Also im not sure about this though... i think if your in scotland after the first 3 years you can become a scottish citizen thus meaning u dont have to pay them (but im not sure about this).

good luck in whatever you chose to do!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.