The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ZJuwelH
As my sig suggests I'm off for a while. Got more pressing matters to attend to. May be back in January or February. This is ZJuwelH, your Street Soldier, signing out. Don't miss me too much!

wher are you going?
Reply 2
ZJuwelH
As my sig suggests I'm off for a while. Got more pressing matters to attend to. May be back in January or February. This is ZJuwelH, your Street Soldier, signing out. Don't miss me too much!

yeah i'm off as well guys... i may or may not be back.

lou xxx
Reply 3
lou p
yeah i'm off as well guys... i may or may not be back.

lou xxx

Both of you?

Coincidence? :biggrin:
Reply 4
ooh is this a scandal
Reply 5
viviki
ooh is this a scandal

Anything involving Juwel....
Reply 6
++Hex++
Anything involving Juwel....

lol, it is a coincidence, but not completely. several 'oldie' members have left recently + i've been thinking of it for a while... then Juwely told me he was going and it made up my mind.

lou xxx
Reply 7
lou p
lol, it is a coincidence, but not completely. several 'oldie' members have left recently + i've been thinking of it for a while... then Juwely told me he was going and it made up my mind.

lou xxx

WHY THOUGH?
Reply 8
ZJuwelH

SO AM I I GOT A-LEVELS TO DO I SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON THIS CRAP. BYE
Reply 9
Everyone is leaving to get away from ppl like you!
Reply 10
Us newbies are going to think its personal that we arrive and you guys all leave :frown:
Reply 11
Infinity
Everyone is leaving to get away from ppl like you!

I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!

AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEYRE LAEVING TO JUST GET ATTENTION ANYWAY, O MEAN ITS LIKE WHO CARES ANYWAY?
Reply 12
viviki
Us newbies are going to think its personal that we arrive and you guys all leave :frown:

No I don't think it's personal, this forum is just highly addictive and has been taking away from some ppl's studies, and then of course there are the ppl like maskell who make you wonder what the forum is becoming.
Reply 13
Maskall.
I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!

Proove it!

AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEYRE LAEVING TO JUST GET ATTENTION ANYWAY, O MEAN ITS LIKE WHO CARES ANYWAY?

And you just post tons of useless crap to get attention.
Reply 14
Infinity
No I don't think it's personal, this forum is just highly addictive and has been taking away from some ppl's studies, and then of course there are the ppl like maskell who make you wonder what the forum is becoming.

it makes me sad.....juwel and lou p lou helped baby curry get on her feet.... lou p lou by helping out her grammer and juwel by just being zjuwel....this makes me sad :frown:
Reply 15
curryADD
it makes me sad.....juwel and lou p lou helped baby curry get on her feet.... lou p lou by helping out her grammer and juwel by just being zjuwel....this makes me sad :frown:

I know. :frown: Well I don't think Juwel will stay away too long, hehe :tongue: ,he'll start going through withdrawal without his girls here at ukl. I'm sure Lou will be back too, it's just the current state of the forum, hopefully it will improve.
Reply 16
This really isn't looking too good. I've seen posts from the mods saying that they just don't find the forum interesting anymore, and now a few of the old hands are going too. Believe it or not, they both on the list of names I would look for when browsing the posts. Usually something interesting to say on just about any topic. I do wish I'd found this forum sooner, especially cuz ya have the Ultimate Harry Potter thread hehe. Bring em back you Vengeful Imperial thingomyjigs
Reply 17
viviki

Nevermind. I'm still around to keep you all entertained!
Reply 18
oh joy
Reply 19
corey
oh joy

lol, whats wrong with Mr White?

Latest

Trending

Trending