Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As my sig suggests I'm off for a while. Got more pressing matters to attend to. May be back in January or February. This is ZJuwelH, your Street Soldier, signing out. Don't miss me too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    As my sig suggests I'm off for a while. Got more pressing matters to attend to. May be back in January or February. This is ZJuwelH, your Street Soldier, signing out. Don't miss me too much!
    wher are you going?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm off as well guys... i may or may not be back.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah i'm off as well guys... i may or may not be back.

lou xxx
    Both of you?

Coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    ooh is this a scandal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    ooh is this a scandal
    Anything involving Juwel....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Anything involving Juwel....
    lol, it is a coincidence, but not completely. several 'oldie' members have left recently + i've been thinking of it for a while... then Juwely told me he was going and it made up my mind.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, it is a coincidence, but not completely. several 'oldie' members have left recently + i've been thinking of it for a while... then Juwely told me he was going and it made up my mind.

lou xxx
    WHY THOUGH?

ReputationRep:
    SO AM I I GOT A-LEVELS TO DO I SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON THIS CRAP. BYE

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is leaving to get away from ppl like you!

ReputationRep:
    Us newbies are going to think its personal that we arrive and you guys all leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Everyone is leaving to get away from ppl like you!
    I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!

AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEYRE LAEVING TO JUST GET ATTENTION ANYWAY, O MEAN ITS LIKE WHO CARES ANYWAY?

ReputationRep:
    Us newbies are going to think its personal that we arrive and you guys all leave
    No I don't think it's personal, this forum is just highly addictive and has been taking away from some ppl's studies, and then of course there are the ppl like maskell who make you wonder what the forum is becoming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall.)
    I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!
    Proove it!

AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEYRE LAEVING TO JUST GET ATTENTION ANYWAY, O MEAN ITS LIKE WHO CARES ANYWAY?
    And you just post tons of useless crap to get attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    No I don't think it's personal, this forum is just highly addictive and has been taking away from some ppl's studies, and then of course there are the ppl like maskell who make you wonder what the forum is becoming.
    it makes me sad.....juwel and lou p lou helped baby curry get on her feet.... lou p lou by helping out her grammer and juwel by just being zjuwel....this makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    it makes me sad.....juwel and lou p lou helped baby curry get on her feet.... lou p lou by helping out her grammer and juwel by just being zjuwel....this makes me sad
    I know. Well I don't think Juwel will stay away too long, hehe ,he'll start going through withdrawal without his girls here at ukl. I'm sure Lou will be back too, it's just the current state of the forum, hopefully it will improve.

ReputationRep:
    This really isn't looking too good. I've seen posts from the mods saying that they just don't find the forum interesting anymore, and now a few of the old hands are going too. Believe it or not, they both on the list of names I would look for when browsing the posts. Usually something interesting to say on just about any topic. I do wish I'd found this forum sooner, especially cuz ya have the Ultimate Harry Potter thread hehe. Bring em back you Vengeful Imperial thingomyjigs

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind. I'm still around to keep you all entertained!

ReputationRep:
    oh joy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    oh joy
    lol, whats wrong with Mr White?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.