Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Meme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has there ever been a meme started/inspired by TSR? If not what should it be? Will 'repped' be the new compliment? Will school children wear their grades on their T-shirts? Famous quotes on their trousers? Will we run around as if we haven't taken taken Ritalin :woo: ?

ReputationRep:
    so far there are only really TSR specific memes (not translateable to the wider interweb), but i don't think there has been a meme which originated here (though someone else would claim credit, even if it was i guess)

ReputationRep:
    'Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him!'

:wizard: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    The TSR userbase is not creative enough to create a meme. You can see proof from the level of trolling here; it's awful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm with stupid ^

ReputationRep:
    lol i can imagine 'repped' being a new compliment:p:

(Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    so far there are only really TSR specific memes (not translateable to the wider interweb), but i don't think there has been a meme which originated here (though someone else would claim credit, even if it was i guess)
    voted

(Original post by ToastyCoke)
    The TSR userbase is not creative enough to create a meme. You can see proof from the level of trolling here; it's awful.
    Coming from someone who admitted his username came from a lack of creativity :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    Coming from someone who admitted his username came from a lack of creativity :ahee:
    Have you ever seen a name like TC before though, really have you? At least it's not John160590 or my first and second name together.

That would just be...lame, oh wait.

Also, there are no TSR meme's - you know, unless "I'm a depressed anti-social basement dweller that makes no effort with people and I can't understand why nobody likes me" - seems to get posted enough anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    'Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him!'

:wizard: :facepalm2:

Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him! That jokes for the hardcore potter fans!!
    Attached Images

I think we have MSB to thank for that meme, after he repeated some guy who said it as a (serious) joke.

(Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Have you ever seen a name like TC before though, really have you? At least it's not John160590 or my first and second name together.

That would just be...lame, oh wait.

Also, there are no TSR meme's - you know, unless "I'm a depressed anti-social basement dweller that makes no effort with people and I can't understand why nobody likes me" - seems to get posted enough anyway.
    I wasn't criticizing the name bruv, it has good cadence :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    I voted btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)

Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him! That jokes for the hardcore potter fans!!
    I remember that thread! Who made the image and how far did the meme spread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thethinker)
    I remember that thread! Who made the image and how far did the meme spread?
    I made it, and it didn't spread far. I nearly got a temp ban for spamming it everywhere, lmao.

ReputationRep:
    The best TSR Meme was the night when everyone made threads like "I got skanked!", "I got shanked!", "I got raped!", "I got gotted!", "I got fried!" etc

classic TSR :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmao. Best thread ever.

ReputationRep:
    "Who is sticky?" was good....

ReputationRep:
    I remember quite a few threads revolving around getting punched in the neck.

TSR memes are the epitome of fail :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I remember quite a few threads revolving around getting punched in the neck.

TSR memes are the epitome of fail :facepalm2:
    Neckclicker :toofunny:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.