TSR Meme

Watch this thread
thethinker
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Has there ever been a meme started/inspired by TSR? If not what should it be? Will 'repped' be the new compliment? Will school children wear their grades on their T-shirts? Famous quotes on their trousers? Will we run around as if we haven't taken taken Ritalin :woo: ?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
so far there are only really TSR specific memes (not translateable to the wider interweb), but i don't think there has been a meme which originated here (though someone else would claim credit, even if it was i guess)
rofflewaffle
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
'Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him!'

:wizard: :facepalm2:
username239687
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
The TSR userbase is not creative enough to create a meme. You can see proof from the level of trolling here; it's awful.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I'm with stupid ^
someperson
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
lol i can imagine 'repped' being a new compliment:p:

(Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
so far there are only really TSR specific memes (not translateable to the wider interweb), but i don't think there has been a meme which originated here (though someone else would claim credit, even if it was i guess)
voted
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ToastyCoke)
The TSR userbase is not creative enough to create a meme. You can see proof from the level of trolling here; it's awful.
Coming from someone who admitted his username came from a lack of creativity :ahee:
username239687
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by JR)
Coming from someone who admitted his username came from a lack of creativity :ahee:
Have you ever seen a name like TC before though, really have you? At least it's not John160590 or my first and second name together.

That would just be...lame, oh wait.

Also, there are no TSR meme's - you know, unless "I'm a depressed anti-social basement dweller that makes no effort with people and I can't understand why nobody likes me" - seems to get posted enough anyway.
GodspeedGehenna
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by amy1395)
'Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him!'

:wizard: :facepalm2:

Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him! That jokes for the hardcore potter fans!!
Attached files
Report 12 years ago
I think we have MSB to thank for that meme, after he repeated some guy who said it as a (serious) joke.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ToastyCoke)
Have you ever seen a name like TC before though, really have you? At least it's not John160590 or my first and second name together.

That would just be...lame, oh wait.

Also, there are no TSR meme's - you know, unless "I'm a depressed anti-social basement dweller that makes no effort with people and I can't understand why nobody likes me" - seems to get posted enough anyway.
I wasn't criticizing the name bruv, it has good cadence :sexface:
thethinker
Rep:
(Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
I voted btw
thethinker
Rep:
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)

Wingardium Leviosa, that'll cure him! That jokes for the hardcore potter fans!!
I remember that thread! Who made the image and how far did the meme spread?
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by thethinker)
I remember that thread! Who made the image and how far did the meme spread?
I made it, and it didn't spread far. I nearly got a temp ban for spamming it everywhere, lmao.
Nfixlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
The best TSR Meme was the night when everyone made threads like "I got skanked!", "I got shanked!", "I got raped!", "I got gotted!", "I got fried!" etc

classic TSR :rofl: :toofunny:
MSB
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MSB)
Spoiler:
Show
Lmao. Best thread ever.
Trigger
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
"Who is sticky?" was good....
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I remember quite a few threads revolving around getting punched in the neck.

TSR memes are the epitome of fail :facepalm2:
Trigger
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Democracy)
I remember quite a few threads revolving around getting punched in the neck.

TSR memes are the epitome of fail :facepalm2:
Neckclicker :toofunny:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads