Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering who is applying for this course and where at? Has anyone received offers or interviews??

This is mine:

Southampton
    Bristol - Received acknowledgement
    Leeds
    Loughborough
    Leicester

I sent mine of on the 9th of October.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ram92,

Great choice of universities you got there ... BUT where is imperial! gosh gosh
    I didnt know you have applied to leicester! is that your backup?
    i have just done mega research just now and my brain hurts like hell ... soo many options
    anyway, feel free to delete my ****** comment as it has no relevance to your post at all haha :P

people, Ram92 is a LEGEND, you would make his day by replying to his lavely post
    ta ta x

ReputationRep:
    Just a hint, but have you guys researched surrey uni? apparantly it's brill

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received any offers, just acknowledgements at the moment.
    My Unis are in my sig. With little gems next tot them according to how much I would like to go to them. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Just received acknowledgement from Bristol, and the SAQ from Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    I've not sent my application away yet but I am going to soon, I'm applying to Glasgow (both Aeronautical and Aerospace Systems Engineering), Strathclyde (Aero-Mechanical), Southampton and Bristol.

I already have the grades I need for the two Scottish unis, but I dunno, Southampton does look pretty damn good for Aerospace but I'm not sure if I'd want to go that far (living in South Scotland just now) and then there's all the finance issues...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys im applyin for aerospace engineering at loughbro', Southhampton, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an interview for Bristol or Loughborough?
    I have and i was just wondering something about the Bristol letter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    Has anyone received an interview for Bristol or Loughborough?
    I have and i was just wondering something about the Bristol letter!
    Yea!!! L'bro jst got back to me :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i got the interview letter from bristol a couple of days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mental62)
    When's your interview for?

ReputationRep:
    How long do you have to reply to it? Honestly the suspense is killing me, why did the posties decide to have a strike now?!

ReputationRep:
    My interview is 11th November. You can book whichever date you want (wednesdays starting 11th)...and well i wanted it out of the way!
    I dont think they said anything about a specific reply window, but it was an ASAP kind of thing. I'm sure they'll be cautious about the strikes

ReputationRep:
    I sent in my application in on the 11th of October
    Cambridge - gen. engineering
    Imperial- aeronautical engineering
    Bristol- aeronautical engineering
    Manchester- aerospace engineering
    Surrey- aerospace engineering :conditional offerreceived
    I've received aknowlegements from all of them.
    I'm a European baccalaureate student btw

ReputationRep:
    My interview is 11th November. You can book whichever date you want (wednesdays starting 11th)...and well i wanted it out of the way!
    I dont think they said anything about a specific reply window, but it was an ASAP kind of thing. I'm sure they'll be cautious about the strikes
    Ooo i have mine then as well. Just a few things, are we actually guaranteed an offer? Because it said that the interview was to decide the terms of the offer. Also are you coming by yourself next week?
    And finally I will see you there! lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for General engineering at Cambridge and Aeronautical at Imperial, Loughborough, Southampton and Queen Mary.

Is there anyone here who has an interview at imperial on the 18th? Or who will be at loughborough on the 25th??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlalex)
    I'm applying for General engineering at Cambridge and Aeronautical at Imperial, Loughborough, Southampton and Queen Mary.

Is there anyone here who has an interview at imperial on the 18th? Or who will be at loughborough on the 25th??
    I am at Loughborough on the 25th I shall see you there! Are you coming by yourself?? I am going to walk to the uni (as i live in luffboro lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    I am at Loughborough on the 25th I shall see you there! Are you coming by yourself?? I am going to walk to the uni (as i live in luffboro lol)
    I am indeed which is quite scary (for me anyway) because I'm coming from Northern Ireland so theres a plane and buses etc involved but my dad has to stay home to look after my little sister

Oh well, there isnt much I can do about it. I'm just praying I dont get lost lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlalex)
    I am indeed which is quite scary (for me anyway) because I'm coming from Northern Ireland so theres a plane and buses etc involved but my dad has to stay home to look after my little sister

Oh well, there isnt much I can do about it. I'm just praying I dont get lost lol
    Wow, northern Ireland that is a long way away! Are you going to East Midlands Airport? When you are in Loughborough you can just ask anyone where the Uni is! (It is the main thing in Loughborough).

Is it your first choice?

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Yep and I heard that there is a bus from there straight to Loughborogh so hopefully it'll be ok

I'm still not sure about my frst choice because its going to be one of 3, either Loughborough, Imperial or Cambridge. I'll just wait and see and decide when I have to lol

Is it your first choice?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 29, 2012

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.