The Student Room Group

text after 2 months

what does it mean when you ex boyf (who dumped you becoz he wasnt ready for a relatinship/was moving to fast bla bla bla) texts you an apology text after a whole 2months, just saying sorry? coz iv still got feelings for him, i text bak and wev been textin all day and r meeting up next week...i just find it weird that he only seemed to realise how much he hurt me after 2 months...when i asked him why hed text out of the blue, he said coz he felt guilty and had been meaning to do it for a while...but do you recon that is it??? :confused:
Reply 1
hes a bloke. theyre several years behind females in the maturity stakes..so maybe it just is that. maybe he stewed on it and realised how horrible he was..
Reply 2
lol...possibly....man, men are pains...some leave it a week to apologise, some 2 months, and some...NEVA!! (u can tell this has happened a number of times to me! lol)
Reply 3
Probably just misses regular sex
Reply 4
not always men who do this you know :rolleyes:
Reply 5
typical male thing to say :wink:
Reply 6
thats true. girls are evil too. i hold my hand up to that
Reply 7
who sed he was getting regular sex??!!! and he wudnt get it off me.....yet!
Reply 8
Guilty=could not find someone better and was bored.

You have been sucked right in, but since you still like him, keep on going.
Reply 9
He is probably not sorry at all. Sounds like a control thing, first he dumps you in quite a disgusting manner and now he just says "sorry" and expects you to run back to him. You can probably do better.
Go cautiously. Be careful.

Bet you won't though.
Reply 11
hehe, ok, you were right....we r kinda bak together...i cant help it, he just manages to make me smile and hes just like he used to be, really sweet and cute....man, i hate myself for this!! but, least im smiling!

Latest

Trending

Trending