Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok this is random i know but my friend's really bugging me and i wondered if anyone else's friends do this kinda thing..

thing is recently he keeps saying so "whats up my little friend, you seem shocked, depressed" and if im quiet for too long he seems to think its cos im depressed as well.. grr we keep telling him he should take psychology lmao :p: its kind of annoying though cos its nearly every 2 minutes that he'll turn round and do this to us..
    even if im smiling or whatever he still says i seem shocked! :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well are you an expressive person?

ReputationRep:
    Nice little game there, might try it sometime...

ReputationRep:
    well are you an expressive person?
    i can be.. i do talk to him about stuff but its not just me he does it to and we're like mike please stop! or we do it back to him.. hmm doesnt annoy him though :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.