The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
cmon hes nothing on the likes of bill bailey and other funny people.

hmmm perhaps... Part Troll was great. Has anyone ever seen Merton doing proper stand up? When I went, it was a group thing where they acted out situations. A little like a drama lesson with jokes.

hmmm perhaps... Part Troll was great. Has anyone ever seen Merton doing proper stand up? When I went, it was a group thing where they acted out situations. A little like a drama lesson with jokes.

Its true that i havent seen his full range of abilities including his standup so im making a decision on my incomplete knowledge. However from what I have seen, I thought he wasnt all that tbh. Im sure that he appeals to plenty of people, but not I...
Reply 42
MR_JR
Its true that i havent seen his full range of abilities including his standup so im making a decision on my incomplete knowledge. However from what I have seen, I thought he wasnt all that tbh. Im sure that he appeals to plenty of people, but not I...

I think Merton is a more serious comedian. He does Have I got News For You, where as Bailey only managed Never Mind The Buzzcocks.
You are right though, I think that Bill is probably funnier, and cuter.
Fleff
A bullet can go off without a gun, if it's dropped? Surely you need the whole thing of it going 'wooosh' through the air, too..?

:rofl: not if you drop it from a VERY tall building with unbelievable accuracy
Reply 44
Michael Jackson
Reply 45
Craig from big brother
Reply 46
MR_JR
Paul merton. He is annoying enough, and came on TV for the flashest of flashes.

:mad:

I'd shoot the head of languages at my school - she decided on the morning of our A2 orals that the format of the exam was going to change :mad: (I wouldn't kill her, just shoot near her or something to give her a fright...)
cat_meiow
Michael Jackson

Through 20 inches of plastic??
I'd line the entire population of earth up in one big line, and then fire a bullet with an extremely powerful gun through all their brains.
sherunsaway
I'd line the entire population of earth up in one big line, and then fire a bullet with an extremely powerful gun through all their brains.

just fire it at a nuclear reactor or something
Reply 50
J.K. Rowling. Bloody Harry Potter.
Reply 51
I'd shoot any cocky arrogant kid in any year below me, after a while they all start to look the same, the faces merge together...hmmm, now theres an idea
Reply 52
Jill Dando.
John Lennon.
President Kennedy.
A Jew...

All the good ideas have already been taken... i'd probably end up killing Graham Norton
The person making me kill someone with their damn freaking bullet?
nobody
if i had 1 bullet? it couldn't cure the world of the curse and the social pariah that is Chavdom.. i'd prefer to use re-education centres in siberia to make them into decent worthwhile human beings who are able to see beyond the sweet temptations of tobacco and burberry...
Reply 56
Save it incase I ever thought suicide was the best option.

But just imagine going back in time and shooting Shakespeare whilst he was young...
Reply 57
hang on, hang on, hang on, we've got one bullet, nobody said anything about a gun
Spenceman_

But just imagine going back in time and shooting Shakespeare whilst he was young...

:top:
Reply 59
Scubar
hang on, hang on, hang on, we've got one bullet, nobody said anything about a gun

Very good point :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending