Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cmon hes nothing on the likes of bill bailey and other funny people.
    hmmm perhaps... Part Troll was great. Has anyone ever seen Merton doing proper stand up? When I went, it was a group thing where they acted out situations. A little like a drama lesson with jokes.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm perhaps... Part Troll was great. Has anyone ever seen Merton doing proper stand up? When I went, it was a group thing where they acted out situations. A little like a drama lesson with jokes.
    Its true that i havent seen his full range of abilities including his standup so im making a decision on my incomplete knowledge. However from what I have seen, I thought he wasnt all that tbh. Im sure that he appeals to plenty of people, but not I...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Its true that i havent seen his full range of abilities including his standup so im making a decision on my incomplete knowledge. However from what I have seen, I thought he wasnt all that tbh. Im sure that he appeals to plenty of people, but not I...
    I think Merton is a more serious comedian. He does Have I got News For You, where as Bailey only managed Never Mind The Buzzcocks.
    You are right though, I think that Bill is probably funnier, and cuter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    A bullet can go off without a gun, if it's dropped? Surely you need the whole thing of it going 'wooosh' through the air, too..?
    :rofl: not if you drop it from a VERY tall building with unbelievable accuracy

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson

ReputationRep:
    Craig from big brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Paul merton. He is annoying enough, and came on TV for the flashest of flashes.
    :mad:

I'd shoot the head of languages at my school - she decided on the morning of our A2 orals that the format of the exam was going to change :mad: (I wouldn't kill her, just shoot near her or something to give her a fright...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    Michael Jackson
    Through 20 inches of plastic??

ReputationRep:
    I'd line the entire population of earth up in one big line, and then fire a bullet with an extremely powerful gun through all their brains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    I'd line the entire population of earth up in one big line, and then fire a bullet with an extremely powerful gun through all their brains.
    just fire it at a nuclear reactor or something

ReputationRep:
    J.K. Rowling. Bloody Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    I'd shoot any cocky arrogant kid in any year below me, after a while they all start to look the same, the faces merge together...hmmm, now theres an idea

ReputationRep:
    Jill Dando.
    John Lennon.
    President Kennedy.
    A Jew...

All the good ideas have already been taken... i'd probably end up killing Graham Norton

ReputationRep:
    The person making me kill someone with their damn freaking bullet?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    nobody

ReputationRep:
    if i had 1 bullet? it couldn't cure the world of the curse and the social pariah that is Chavdom.. i'd prefer to use re-education centres in siberia to make them into decent worthwhile human beings who are able to see beyond the sweet temptations of tobacco and burberry...

ReputationRep:
    Save it incase I ever thought suicide was the best option.

But just imagine going back in time and shooting Shakespeare whilst he was young...

ReputationRep:
    hang on, hang on, hang on, we've got one bullet, nobody said anything about a gun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spenceman_)
    But just imagine going back in time and shooting Shakespeare whilst he was young...
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    hang on, hang on, hang on, we've got one bullet, nobody said anything about a gun
    Very good point :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.