Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any papers c3,c4 papers published by edexcel? becuase soloman papers dont prepare you enough becuase if you compare the specimen paper (c3) edexcel it is much more difficult than any soloman paper

ReputationRep:
    http://intranet.millhill.org.uk/cgi/...0000000MMW&V=0

http://intranet.millhill.org.uk/cgi/...0000000MM3&V=0

ReputationRep:
    Are they really easier than the actual exam? I'm sure the specimen paper is a bit harder than what we're gonna be given.
    Isn't it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    are these papers the same standard as what we are going to be given. I ask this because someone I do not have the new textbooks (I am still using the old ones) and because I am finding exam practice papers well...easy. This might be because I am also doing further maths and the FP1 or FPT2 are harder and that's what I have been doing lately. the last time i did c3must have been last year. the way i like to prepare for exams is by doing old past papers because they tend to be so much harder than what we will get. that way i am ready for anything. could somebody tell me if the above past papers are set at the standard of the exams (or are they easier or more difficult) and in case they are easier should I instead be practising with the old P2 and P3 solomon papers?. as far as i know the content of P1,P2 and P3 were redistributed into the new C1-C4 modules.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.