ReputationRep:
    Goth's wont bother you if you dont want them too

ReputationRep:
    goths scare the hell outta me

ReputationRep:
    Goth are generally nce people
    Chavs are the scum of the universe

ReputationRep:
    i dunno, but i know alot of Chavs who seem nice people.

ReputationRep:
    Chavs scare me beyond belief. I sometimes wait to get a later train home from college, as chavs infect the 3.30 one.
    However, I have loads of goth friends who are the loveliest people. I get labelled as goth too, but don't get me started on that, I really don't think I am.

ReputationRep:
    SOME chavs are O.k. on their own, all together, they're just hell.

ReputationRep:
    Both look pretty scary if you don't know them I spose. I'd prefer to pass a group of goths in a dark alley! Goths tend to be nicer people when u get to know them although I'm sure there are plenty nice chavs out there I just never have happened to find one!

ReputationRep:
    All the 'goths' I know(my whole group of friends+self) are much more intelligent that the chavs I know...all of my friends are kinda clever, whereas the chavs just spend allt heir time trying to get free chocolate from the vending machine:/

ReputationRep:
    chavs are stupid period or else they wouldn't be chavs lol.

goths are real people, chavs really aren't lol

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as though the chavs near me would kill me, i'm forced to go with a goth..

ReputationRep:
    I used to know a couple of chavs from my school that were alright as they were funny, though under different conditions I probably wouldn't find them funny at all..

I don't particularily like Goths either.

ReputationRep:
    both annoy the **** out of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    chavs are stupid period or else they wouldn't be chavs lol.

goths are real people, chavs really aren't lol
    quite so...

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand why there is this conflict between 2 different types of people. why do we name each other names like goths and chavs, we are still people who just are in to different things.

ReputationRep:
    I know people who are goths.. I like them, they're "normal" and that..

Don't know any chavs personally, but one did beat up a mate of mine for no reason..

On that I would say I prefer goths, but I don't want to make generalisations as I'm sure there are goths who would beat up peopple for no reason and chavs who are really friendly.

ReputationRep:
    omg i cnt stand chavs. theyr so evil

ReputationRep:
    pure chavs are so not friendly. if theyr friendly then theyr not a chav

ReputationRep:
    i h8 the way they think theyr soo hard and laugh at u for no reason its like urgh get a life!

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand chavs, theres no reason for them to be placed on this earth!! :mad:. Goths are cool, so im going with goths

i h8 the way they think theyr soo hard and laugh at u for no reason its like urgh get a life!
    But would u say "urgh get a life" to the face of a chav!?! lol without the fear of getting bashed in by their older brothers....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyes Angel)
    I dont understand why there is this conflict between 2 different types of people. why do we name each other names like goths and chavs, we are still people who just are in to different things.
    exactly what are chavs 'into' goths are into thier gothic/heavy/punk/metal rock, which i'm more liking aftr hearing my mates band www.blindideal.co.uk (mindless plug sorry) but chavs just are idiots with bad fashion taste sorry no fashion sense

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.