Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    exactly what are chavs 'into' goths are into thier gothic/heavy/punk/metal rock, which i'm more liking aftr hearing my mates band www.blindideal.co.uk (mindless plug sorry) but chavs just are idiots with bad fashion taste sorry no fashion sense
    Chavs are into bands like Eminem, not sure what else.

ReputationRep:
    also no music taste either then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    also no music taste either then lol
    Rap, RnB and Dance music too according to Chavscum

(Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Rap, RnB and Dance music too according to Chavscum
    Like most people, then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    Like most people, then.
    Except they have lousy or no fashion sense and a huge attitude problem.

ReputationRep:
    well, just a problem in general...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    I can't stand chavs, theres no reason for them to be placed on this earth!! :mad:. Goths are cool, so im going with goths

But would u say "urgh get a life" to the face of a chav!?! lol without the fear of getting bashed in by their older brothers....
    Yay goths, im a goth and i live in a town over-run by chavs. They all hate me and i hat all of them!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, same here, this town is over run by chavs hanging about at the market cross with the homeless people, nicking sandwichs from m&s and shouting abuse at random people... Sad.... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    there are nice chavs out there, they are just few and far between.
    I went to a school full of them.
    The majority of chavs there were arrogant and thought they knew better then everyone else, acting like they owned the place.

They were usually the bullies who intimidated people as well as making the teacher's lives hell ( although most people there were good at that)

And being a goth im very biased towards one group:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Chavs are mindless scum...can't say I have many at my school...only wannabe-chavs...(ie either just stupid people, or those that speak like re'tards yet get picked up in their parents range rovers...freakin losers)...anyways seriously - goths / emos / metalheads/ grungers - any other group classification is always gonna be a damn site cleverer than a chav...I wouldn't try speaking to a chav..but I get on fine with goths..

That could be said of anyone though. Doesn't really distinguish them from anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    That could be said of anyone though. Doesn't really distinguish them from anyone else.
    Then they're normal people?

ReputationRep:
    goths are goths becuase of the music they listen to and so their intelliegence is not affected

chavs are chavs because you have to be a stupid idiot to be a chav

(Original post by mtbab)
    goths are goths becuase of the music they listen to and so their intelliegence is not affected

chavs are chavs because you have to be a stupid idiot to be a chav
    There are plenty of so-called 'goths' who'll listen to anything. I think it's more of a lifestyle than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    In reading this theard ive noticed there are very few people on here saying they are; or even dont hate chavs. So maybe i'll say something for them to the rest of you. If it wasn't for the chavs in this world, we wouldn't look so good.
    So yeh by all means knock'em (I will and do regularly), but without those little ****ers, we'd have to compare ourselves to bacteria (or toilet scum), and the inteligence gap wouldn't be so big.

And if this has sparked the one or two on here to have a go at me, then fine bring it on (Ive beaten your kind before). I'll be back again in a few months time and see if you've manage to conjugate a sentence yet.

ReputationRep:
    i was going to say why do we have to put everone into a category but then i thought that goths put themselves into a box on the edge of society whereas "chavs" are just the white working classes all tarred with the same brush and given 2003's (i think) buzzword "chav". chavs are less contrived, they tend to just be who they r, well they were until chavs were "discovered" by the media. now they try and be chavish with burberry and whatnot. mmm i've come to the conclusion that i view contrived chavs and goths with equal distaste, they're just sheep really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Eliyana*)
    "chavs" are just the white working classes
    Tell me what moron told you all chavs are white?

ReputationRep:
    ok if you're going to be pedantic chav is a term used mostly for the white working class and i guess the morons were originally the times newspaper where i think i first read it defined in this way. here's a link supporting this definition:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&q=define:Chav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Eliyana*)
    ok if you're going to be pedantic chav is a term used mostly for the white working class and i guess the morons were originally the times newspaper where i think i first read it defined in this way. here's a link supporting this definition:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&q=define:Chav
    Since you gave a link about chavs, heres one about goths-
    http://blood-dance.net/goth/origins.html

ReputationRep:
    Goths definately they actually speak english other than that unidentified and unrecognised dialect that chavs speak and the goth look is so much more attractive that chavs, drowning themselves in white hoodies and burberry.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.