Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know a couple of chavs - they are the good ones....

dont really know any goths, which is why i voted neither :P

ReputationRep:
    both basically the same

anti-social image which is probably unfair ... but as they all dress the same, people jump to conclusions quickly

ReputationRep:
    exactly - not all chavs are bad !

ReputationRep:
    definitely Goths,
    anything is preferable to chavs-but thats common knowledge

ReputationRep:
    look at this terrible animation i found. hope its allowed, if not, could a mod edit. thanks.

chavs smell..... rggggh

WARNING.
    clips are a bit graphic, and strong language is used.

http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/toys/rockin_goth.mov

http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/toys/ned_hanging.mov

ReputationRep:
    Goths. Yes I'm biast :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NICKsBAND2k)
    look at this terrible animation i found. hope its allowed, if not, could a mod edit. thanks.

chavs smell..... rggggh

WARNING.
    clips are a bit graphic, and strong language is used.

http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/toys/rockin_goth.mov

http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/toys/ned_hanging.mov

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I voted for goths.

I am not a goth- at least, not the typical type because I only listen to gothic music, & like gothic architecture & literature (which has no relation to the new goths) and I did experiment with gothic fashion (which I abandoned because I just didn't look, hmmm, gothic) but I have quite a many grievances against chavs- ranging from their colourful language, shoving me off the footpath & some really horrible gestures. I just don't know why they are being so violent. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    ~ 1/6th of those who voted chav are black.

ReputationRep:
    Neither! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    ~ 1/6th of those who voted chav are black.
    How??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slstephen)
    How??? :confused:
    Two out of 13 is roughly 1/6 and I looking at the usernames of those who voted, I know for sure that two of them are black.

ReputationRep:
    Two out of 13 is roughly 1/6 and I looking at the usernames of those who voted, I know for sure that two of them are black.
    That's clever! Are you doing stats by any chance??

ReputationRep:
    That's clever! Are you doing stats by any chance??
    No. Don't know how to intrepret that reply. I just had a thought years ago that proportionally black people will lean towards chav etc (like here) because of how some music is cultured, such as in hip hop etc. It's like nearly all of profiles I see on contact sites like sms.ac that black people listen to R n B and hip hop, whereas white people tend to listen to music outside their own 'group' including hip hop too. So there's more chance of finding someone who's white that listens to RnB than a black person into rock. Perhaps it's a culture divide or something? It's very rare for me to come across black members of the opposite gender into rock you know but when I do hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Goths or chavs...hmmm...toughy.....I would have to say Goths, they seem to have a mellower attitude towards people althought both goths and chavs look like fooooools!

ReputationRep:
    No. Don't know how to intrepret that reply. I just had a thought years ago that proportionally black people will lean towards chav etc (like here) because of how some music is cultured, such as in hip hop etc. It's like nearly all of profiles I see on contact sites like sms.ac that black people listen to R n B and hip hop, whereas white people tend to listen to music outside their own 'group' including hip hop too. So there's more chance of finding someone who's white that listens to RnB than a black person into rock. Perhaps it's a culture divide or something? It's very rare for me to come across black members of the opposite gender into rock you know but when I do hmmmm
    Meant it as a joke
    Talking of chavs, I have now developed a rather unhealthy fear of them... just like a fear wasps

ReputationRep:
    I know a couple of goths and a couple of chavs...chavs do smell...well..some of them

ReputationRep:
    Talking of chavs, I have now developed a rather unhealthy fear of them... just like a fear wasps
    I might have to put up with them if I went to Liverpool University. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I might have to put up with them if I went to Liverpool University. :eek:
    I have to put up with them all the time around my area, you just learn to avoid where they normally go.

ReputationRep:
    I do that already in my town now.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.