The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seriously though, that could help you on your food budget. did you eat there? Got any Maccy D secrets you want to tell us? Like do tehy really spit in peoples burger they dont like?

what dya wanna know?
i worked there for 4 years when i left school. it's well dodgy!
Reply 21
edders
nice sig lol :rolleyes:

Indeed, someone has to preserve the desperation that people will go to be number 1. Oh btw, did you take up LH, or vienna's offer yet? :wink:
Reply 22
feebs
what dya wanna know?
i worked there for 4 years when i left school. it's well dodgy!

Tell me, i wanna relly know. tell me everything.
Reply 23
Tell me, i wanna relly know. tell me everything.

yes ive seen people spit on burgers,
drop food on the floor then sell it,
lick -yes lick- food,
somebody once wiped his d**k on one of his ex's burgers,
just random sick stuff...need i go on?
Reply 24
feebs
yes ive seen people spit on burgers,
drop food on the floor then sell it,
lick -yes lick- food,
somebody once wiped his d**k on one of his ex's burgers,
just random sick stuff...need i go on?

I know people drop food then sell it on. Ive seen someone drop a whole tray of burgers on teh floor. Then picked it up and put it to one side. Obiviously he would put it back in when the people who had seen him drop it leave.

How do you know people wiping their procreative parts in burgers?
Reply 25
I know people drop food then sell it on. Ive seen someone drop a whole tray of burgers on teh floor. Then picked it up and put it to one side. Obiviously he would put it back in when the people who had seen him drop it leave.

How do you know people wiping their procreative parts in burgers?

my manager caught them on camera so they kinda got a bit sacked.
Reply 26
feebs
my manager caught them on camera so they kinda got a bit sacked.

That is sick. I am like off maccys now forever.

BTW, do the manager take food home with them? i know a manager who used to skive loads of days, but then come in the afternoons, to take like loads of food with him to sell it cheap to his mates.
Reply 27
That is sick. I am like off maccys now forever.

BTW, do the manager take food home with them? i know a manager who used to skive loads of days, but then come in the afternoons, to take like loads of food with him to sell it cheap to his mates.

well i never did, but yeah you can get away with pretty much anything!
Reply 28
I used to work at dominos as a delivery driver and we used to phone up, order a pizza for a fake address then phone up 10 mins later and cancel it. THat way, they'd already started making it, but there was no one to give it to so the drivers used to eat it!
Reply 29
JSM
actually i was told they take it out of ur salary

where did the pic in my sig go.
Reply 30
ShOcKzZ
where did the pic in my sig go.

ohh, its back
Reply 31
tommypip
I used to work at dominos as a delivery driver and we used to phone up, order a pizza for a fake address then phone up 10 mins later and cancel it. THat way, they'd already started making it, but there was no one to give it to so the drivers used to eat it!

What? dont they confiscate the pizzas off them? They do in my place. And give them to customers as freebies. How much do you get paid?
Reply 32
nah, they give them to the drivers. DOn't work there anymore. When I did work there (last year) we got £5 an hour then 80p a drop petrol money and then whatever tips we got. I was lucky cause where I live at home has a lot of Americans (cause an american school is nearby). Americans always tip!

Latest

Trending

Trending