Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thankyou!

im going to be singing that all night now!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody remember the Family Ness? I just found the theme tune for that, and it's so classic! Wahey! I LOVED my childhood! The TV was my only friend!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember a programme called "Just Us"? It had Kay Mellor in, and the youngest daughter used to say goodnight to 'Annabella Kajinkski" every show!

I used to love that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    Does anybody remember the Family Ness? I just found the theme tune for that, and it's so classic! Wahey! I LOVED my childhood! The TV was my only friend!!
    i remember that1 it used to be on at lunchtime a few yars back with that polly pencil or whatvere her name was! -i used to dream of having that pencil but didnt like the show too much. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    the thing about our generation, we had proper kids shows. with voiece and everything (e.g. Thundercats), not the lovely doverly u see these days (e.g. Tweenies)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    the thing about our generation, we had proper kids shows. with voiece and everything (e.g. Thundercats), not the lovely doverly u see these days (e.g. Tweenies)
    I agree. In our day....

Having said that, I watched a kiddies programme a while ago, I forget what it was called, but it was absolutely mesmerising. (Might have been 'cos I was ill and feeling very strange.) Can't remember what it was called, though. Might have had a B in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Do you have that one where they get stuck in a traffic jam in space? And the one with those penguins?
    I have the ones about the Olympics. I put it on for my baby cuz, and I realised that it wasn't just a baked beans tin, but a HIENZ baked beans tin! I mean... whoa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    I have the ones about the Olympics. I put it on for my baby cuz, and I realised that it wasn't just a baked beans tin, but a HIENZ baked beans tin! I mean... whoa!
    Ohh. I don't know those ones. Seen the one with the talent show? I seem to associate ducks with that episode. Or at least one duck. ?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.