Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by andyukguy)
    Hehe, not at all - I just don't think people who break into houses and steal people's hard earned property should be afforded any special treatment, certainly no human rights while they're in the act.

Andrew
    Yes i agree, they deserve no human rights but they should be killed, far too extreme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Ok hypothetical situation; a man is in my house, randomly, looking through my dvd collection and i approach him with an air rifle. Will I or will I not get into trouble with the law for shooting the man in the head (not killing him)?
    Lol, yes, you would get into serious trouble. I doubt the above would be considered "reasonable force".

Anyway, if you shoot someone in the face with an air rifle, they will have to be one fit human being to survive it... :eek:

shoot him through both knee caps and leave him there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveManUK)
    but what if it was somebody you know? do u just shoot any thing that moves?
    Well let me put it this way, yes. My friends wouldn't break into my house, I don't have the temperament for them to do something so foolish.

Andrew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    shoot him through both knee caps and leave him there.
    Ya gotta take a leak on them at least, it completes the look!

Andrew

Andrew
    ah yes of course, I apologise.

Andrew
    :toofunny: haha!

ReputationRep:
    i offically love andrew's avatar.

and whats nottingham uni like?

ReputationRep:
    On the other hand, Iran doesn't seem to have too many problems with repeat offenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    i offically love andrew's avatar.

and whats nottingham uni like?
    Glad you like it! I've had compliments about signature and avatar today

Ahh Uni sucks arse. Massive waste of my time to be honest, never the less most people here seem to enjoy it.

Andrew

Glad you like it! I've had compliments about signature and avatar today

Ahh Uni sucks arse. Massive waste of my time to be honest, never the less most people here seem to enjoy it.

Andrew
    why is it a waste of time? and what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    why is it a waste of time? and what course are you doing?
    Tis a whole other thread to be honest.

I'm doing CompSci, but I hate programming so much but Nottingham seems to confuse Software Engineering with Computer Science. I also have my own business which Uni is holding back grrr.

Oh and I'm a miserable git who thinks drinking to my eyes bleed is boring (seems to be the only way students round these parts know how to have fun, C14 anyone?)

Andrew

Tis a whole other thread to be honest.

I'm doing CompSci, but I hate programming so much but Nottingham seems to confuse Software Engineering with Computer Science. I also have my own business which Uni is holding back grrr.

Oh and I'm a miserable git who thinks drinking to my eyes bleed is boring (seems to be the only way students round these parts know how to have fun, C14 anyone?)

Andrew
    i wanan do comp science, i love programming, very interesting in my opinion.

Surely you must of know compSci included programming, so why did you choose it?

Lol miserable git indeed

ReputationRep:
    i wanan do comp science, i love programming, very interesting in my opinion.

Surely you must of know compSci included programming, so why did you choose it?

Lol miserable git indeed
    Long story involving maths and clearing, and two missed points on one A level exam.

If you like Programming then go for it, if you want to sleep with lots of girls don't. There's like 3 women on the course, maybe more some of those Asians are asexual to my eyes.

Andrew

Long story involving maths and clearing, and two missed points on one A level exam.

If you like Programming then go for it, if you want to sleep with lots of girls don't. There's like 3 women on the course, maybe more some of those Asians are asexual to my eyes.

Andrew
    Oh, wel ldrop the course and do one your enjoy, otherwise there really is no point, just wasting your money.

What course would you prefer?

I can still work my mojo whilst studying compScience

oh i see you dont find asians women attractive do you. Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Oh, wel ldrop the course and do one your enjoy, otherwise there really is no point, just wasting your money.

What course would you prefer?

I can still work my mojo whilst studying compScience

oh i see you dont find asians women attractive do you. Fair enough
    Money isn't hard to come by, I just want to get out of Uni and concentrate on the business.

There's nowt I'd prefer as far as I can tell, maybe politics - however my views are some what different from most so not sure how that'd work out.

I do find Asian women attractive, it's just trying to determine if they are women which is sometimes hard perhaps it's a phenomenon of 3rd year CompSci only - but the men seem to all have long dark hair too, and they have quite round faces as well... pfft, they shouldn't make it so difficult.

Andrew

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.