Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bought Becky Taylor's first album and was amazed listening to her disney/broadway voice...too good for a 12 yr old! But now her voice has changed SO MUCH! It's now so LOW!!! Omg....

http://www.becky-taylor.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    uhmm, who is becky taylor? what songs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    uhmm, who is becky taylor? what songs?
    Becky Taylor is a British girl who made her first album when she was 12. She has (or should I sad 'had') a phenomenal broadway, soprano voice. She sounded like Julie Andrews. Truly amazing...but now, three years later, she's made her second album and her voice has become so low it's unbelievable..did she start smoking or what? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Becky Taylor is a British girl who made her first album when she was 12. She has (or should I sad 'had') a phenomenal broadway, soprano voice. She sounded like Julie Andrews. Truly amazing...but now, three years later, she's made her second album and her voice has become so low it's unbelievable..did she start smoking or what? lol.
    I'll have to keep an ear out for her. Is she any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I'll have to keep an ear out for her. Is she any good?
    I loved her voice when she was twelve. I can e-mail you a song if you want.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.