Turn on thread page Beta

could you put chemistry past papers online if i gave them to you?( i only have a few) watch

ReputationRep:
    there seems to be a shortage of past papers online. I think I have one c4, one c5 and a synoptic(if i remember correctly I have 2 c5 and 2 synoptics). I was thinking about trading, but that seems unfair on those that have none and probably need the papers more than those that have at least some. if someone is willing to put them online before the exams next week then i can forward them to you. I have to scan them first and, because maths is on monday, I will probably have to do it then. there had been an earlier thread, and i had sent him some c1 and c2 paper but i cannot remember if he put them up before the exams or not. if someone does come forward, they should try to have the papers online by tuesday so that people can benefit. and those that do have papers could contribute. I need more past papers.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    anyone?? I would love to see some past papers and mark schemes!

ReputationRep:
    i got a link to website that has mark schemes:

http://www.chemistry.thornburycottage.com/MS2.htm
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    thanx anyone has paper links???

ReputationRep:
    My school website has some, but you might have to be a member to see them - I'll post the link anyway:
    http://www.school-portal.co.uk/Group...kspaceId=11829

Ah - it seems you can only get practicals if you're not logged in. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    well i am sorry nobody is able to put my papers online. now it's too late. good luck!!

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.