Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know what date the may exam results come out. I have no idea, my school didnt tell me! I know its mid july or soemthign, just not sure of exact date.
    ok thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cezi)
    hey does anyone know what date the may exam results come out. I have no idea, my school didnt tell me! I know its mid july or soemthign, just not sure of exact date.
    ok thanks!
    July 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empress)
    July 6
    Though the school gets them about a day earlier. Our IB co-ordinator is planning on ringing us all on our mobiles to get us to come to school so we can wait for the results together some time on the 5th of July, I think at round about 15.30 (CEST). The results which you can access yourself on the IBO website with a PIN will be released on the 6th (but my teachers say the servers traditionally fail each year because of an overload, so you may not actually get the results then).

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    can you only access them online or do they get mailed to you aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think they mail them to you. If you don't have your PIN and can't see them online, then contact your school. Your IBC can see them all.

ReputationRep:
    Do universities get the scores before or after July 6?

Do we get our TOK and EE grades on July 6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warblersrule)
    Do we get our TOK and EE grades on July 6?
    you get the ToK an EE grades together with all your other grades on the 6th.

ReputationRep:
    Do universities get the scores before or after July 6?
    I'm not sure, but I think it would be after. Have you requested that the IBO sends your scores to a university already?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I did. I have to register for classes by July 12, so I was hoping it was before July 6.

I don't want my ToK grade.

ReputationRep:
    AHH. Im a bit nervous.

ReputationRep:
    yea im nervous too, you ibc should have given u your pin so you could access your results, if u filled in the form requesting ibo to send your scores to the universities then the universities will recieve them when they are releced.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.