Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes but there is stuff on tropisms in this years OCR written central concepts revsision guide plus we learnt about them in class. So i think they definately need a breif look.

The role of abscisic acid in leaf abscission is lttle known. It is though that it promotes aging og the leafs causing them to die but not direct proven link to suggest it causes them to fall. It is thought auxin causes the fall. Abscisic acid must have something to do with the break down inside the leaf. Is that what you were asking?

ReputationRep:
    oh god...just re-read that. ignore me its wrong.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else starting to get a bit worried about central concepts? lol, i have revised but i had 2 history exams today and i am worried my mind will go blank tomorrow. hoping the stages of meosis wont come up. ARGH, 7 exams in 4 days is too much!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Right, anyone up for a mass suicide?

(Nothing like a bit of melodrama to lighten the mood... )

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but because of UC not CC. KILL ME QUICK!

ReputationRep:
    OK... so i am stressed and going to fail!!! help... mass suicide... can u imagine teh scandal... biology students take live... exam boards blamed...lol! neway anyone no what OCR is planning??? apart from human genome project... but will that come up in central concepts of unifying??? this is reatake for me i did this in january and got a D! i needed a B! do we reckon genetics? and what about kingdoms? they seem to like the length of loop of henlees! and id love some punnet squares to appear! easy marks!

ReputationRep:
    omg Jo you are flippinmental aren't you!? Calm down *deep breaths* hehe!

ReputationRep:
    I am but biology has amde me like that!!!! *breaths*

ReputationRep:
    I keep having visions of myself bursting into tears during the exam as I watch my uni place go down the drain

ReputationRep:
    humm i was looking at the last two papers and they have punnet squares on them so im not so sure they will come up. having said that mieosis hasnt come up in ages:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    me 2 me 2 and i have friends who like do 1 day and they get A's!! all i want is a B pleaseeeeeeee!!! o god i hope OCR r nice this year...

ReputationRep:
    meiosis???? i ahvent doen that yet!
    ok whose up for online revision? mieosis...prophase 1....

ReputationRep:
    exam boards are never nice. doesnt happen. sods law=what you didn't revise will come up.
    ....so mass suicide then?

ReputationRep:
    Meisosis. Please Make Another Two... x2

Prophase
    Metaphase

ReputationRep:
    How are we doing it then??? lol
    Early prophase the same a mitosis, chromatids shorten and condense...
    Middle Propahse... choromosome pair up and each pari is called a bivalent... centrioles move to opposite ends of nucleaus.... anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. I was going to say I can't wait to see the newspapers' headlines, but then I realised we won't actually see them when we're, uh, gone!

ReputationRep:
    Late prophase... nuclear envelope breaks down nucleous dissaperas and crossing voer may occur

ReputationRep:
    How about... we go and lvie in a colony where we dont have 2 revise and we can eat all day long... although i have just been diagnosed as being allerigic to wheat... do you know how much i want a slice of bread?????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flippinmentaljo)
    How about... we go and lvie in a colony where we dont have 2 revise and we can eat all day long... although i have just been diagnosed as being allerigic to wheat... do you know how much i want a slice of bread?????????????
    ahh poor u! i feel bad for u i might go and have a piece of toast to cheer up

ReputationRep:
    thanx....!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 20, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.