Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    About the tropisms stuff, it isn't on the syllabus and it hasn't seem to have come up in any past papers, so I doubt we need to know it.

C'mon chill, people...take a few deep breaths and tell yourself "this is only a silly exam, and I am a good student who is capable of getting through this". And anyways, think of all the people out there who won't be revising at all and bringing the grade boundaries down!

ReputationRep:
    *needs to go offline now and cram*

ReputationRep:
    *stays online and crams*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Stunt girl)
    About the tropisms stuff, it isn't on the syllabus and it hasn't seem to have come up in any past papers, so I doubt we need to know it.

C'mon chill, people...take a few deep breaths and tell yourself "this is only a silly exam, and I am a good student who is capable of getting through this". And anyways, think of all the people out there who won't be revising at all and bringing the grade boundaries down!
    let's hope so

ReputationRep:
    All my revision stuff is upstairs and I am downstairs and can't get up!

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Haha, look at us all breaking down! I'm not even doing Central Concepts but I need to go over it for UC and I haven't done it since January!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ur january paper was so easy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it was soo easy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    is everyone relearning the as stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I might read through my revision guide later, but other than that, no! I don't have the time, energy or motivation to do that.

ReputationRep:
    na cant be bothered to relearn the as.
    thankfully i have the ability to relate totally pointless things i know to answer the questions that are very open ended n the synoptic paper - like the ones that say suggest how bla bla bla

so i manage to make stuff up like that to fit the answers
    also i remember a bit of as stuff - not amazingly well though but still i managed to get through past papers without too much problem thanks to the tactic of writing as much crap i can think of

ReputationRep:
    Any nice person want to explain sympatric speciation to me? I'm getting confuzzled by it.
    CC I'm alright with....worried about UC tho! But If I can get a D on it I'll be ok...is a D 60/120? because then I'll only need 4 marks, which I'm hoping I can manage! Unifying Concepts is so cruel. I hate OCR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    Yes, but because of UC not CC. KILL ME QUICK!
    Yes, definitely UC! I was stupid and left the whole of Foundation and HHD to revise this afternoon for UC, needless to say it's not really working...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Fantasy)
    Yes, definitely UC! I was stupid and left the whole of Foundation and HHD to revise this afternoon, needless to say it's not really working...
    Well, I'm even more stupid, I left the whole of Foundation, HHD and transport to revise this afternoon...not really working for me either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian01)
    Well, I'm even more stupid, I left the whole of Foundation, HHD and transport to revise this afternoon...not really working for me either!
    Yeah, transport as well! (got confused, thought that was part of Foundation)

ReputationRep:
    we will all be fine... the fact that we've done some... you never know... some people are just sitting at home going...i dont care and havent even revised...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian01)

i have not, and do not intend to revise foundation hhd or transport?

not to say i dont care though cos i still need to get A's, its just that i found out im really good at synoptic - well i hope i am anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurupt1)
    i have not, and do not intend to revise foundation hhd or transport?

not to say i dont care though cos i still need to get A's, its just that i found out im really good at synoptic - well i hope i am anyway

you lucky, lucky person...

im scared, i should go and revise... i need A's in all of these bloody papers!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone please tell me what the purpose of the control tube in the respirometer experiements is, apart from helping compensate for any changes in atmospheric pressure?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 20, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.