Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been on the site www.ratemyteachers.co.uk? i was a thing about it in the paper today but noone has done any for my school. I was just interested to see if any of your schools have teachers that have been rated or if anyones heard of this.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!
    Someone gave Merlin a 5
    He was pretty good, I guess. Had this weird chant for counting the numbers though: "once, doce, trece, catorce, quince!" (he would move his arms around from side to side for each number, and then it would be a resounding 'quince' (15), with his arms moving arm as if he was signalling a 6 in cricket).
    Strange fella.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    lol my school:

Average Quality: 3.3

ReputationRep:
    I went on it once but nobody had rated any of my teachers, so I didn't bother with it.

ReputationRep:
    I'll check mine out...

ReputationRep:
    we've got some amazingly good teachers... but we've also got a few who I think I could teach the subject better than.
    A pervy old lecherous Technology teacher who talks to the girls' chests, and a LAAAZY maths teacher who leaves you to it and goes for coffee all the time. Pah.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's come up... I'm suprisingly excited. Looking at it now...

ReputationRep:
    It's on but no teachers have been rated. Bloody hell!

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost a full member

ReputationRep:
    Just 2 more...

ReputationRep:
    There you go...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, news of that site has been all over my school. I've had fun rating and commenting on all my teachers; it's a good way to let off steam about them.

Although there was one teacher, who mostly got positive comments and ratings, who heard about the site, checked it out and saw that someone said they talked about their children too much. This teacher got really annoyed and was moaning on and on about how the students don't realise that teachers "have feelings too" and that such comments are "hurtful".

Puh-leaze. Some teachers on there were ripped to shreds; they're the ones that should be complaining. And this particular teacher even told her class to go online and give her and other teachers good ratings. Then, of course, those people went and gave her bad comments for doing so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyboy123)
    Has anyone been on the site www.ratemyteachers.co.uk? i was a thing about it in the paper today but noone has done any for my school. I was just interested to see if any of your schools have teachers that have been rated or if anyones heard of this.
    I joined that site the other day and am my school's admin, lol! Only I have added teachers and rated them though! There was a thing about it in the papers?!

ReputationRep:
    When I selected my school, the teachers are not listed.

ReputationRep:
    You have to add them

ReputationRep:
    no teachers from my school

ReputationRep:
    lol i applied to be my schools administrator too lol my schools got a rating of 3.1.... xoxo

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.