anything about new networking technology?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Fie
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
hi...guys
if you have anything informations about networking technology or some kind of related computer science stuff...mmm expecially to who's into computer science pls feedback as soon as possible. Maybe we can share some ideas here...hopefully.TQ
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I have lots.
Fie
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
what u've got?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Whatever you want, baby. What do you want?
Fie
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hei..dude be serious ok..
james
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
dude i know info about network tech.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Maybe you want to post what your subject is?
james
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I AM WILLING TO PAY A VERY GOOD PRIZE FOR WHO EVER CAN DO THIS FOR ME.

The questions are:
1) Civil engineering construction process is essentially a phase aimed at converting the plans and specifications prepared at the design stage into a finishing project. this process goes through a number of detailed and complicated interrelationships, among clients, engineers, architects, contractors, goverment and regulation bodies and others. Outline and discuss the key controlling factors of the construction process. Give examples where appropriate and necessary.

2) A multi-storey reinforced concrete building is to be construction in the kingston city contre. This will comprise of concrete columns, cross and edge beams. As a trainee concrete technologist to the design engineer you are invited to determine suitable mix proportions of concrete for the job.
a) List three main materials/ constituents used in concrete production and describe the role/ function of cement paste and aggregates within the concrete mix.
b) Name, at least two, methods used for above ground construction in civil engineering projects and highlight associated advantages and disadvantages.
Fie
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Actually...i'm still new about this kind of stuff but... i really interested on it.I'm now 2'nd year student of computer science..and i'm prefer to get this major as well.But i think i still lacking with some idea and information about this.I think u can help me ...with giving me some information.This semester i'm taking this subject 'Data Communication and networking", but i think it's only basic for networking.When i make some revision and make some extra reading, i think out there, there is many more thing that i don't expected networking technology going on.So...here i'm intrested in VoIP,bluetooth and WAP.Anybody have some info...plss response.
Fie
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I'm sorry james...i can't help u ,as u already knew, i'm not into civil engineering, eventhough when i was secondary school i'm taking civil engineering course.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads