Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Martin Johnson england captain and clive woodward england coach have had claimes put against them that they sapposedly cheated in the final againts the hosts austrailia I personally feel that they did cheat by using some kind of walkie talkie device hiddin in a waterbottle your views please.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Well I personally don't think that did cheat, simply becuase the stakes were too high and if they cheated and got found out the it would have been a MAJOR scandel, too big a scandal for any member or the rugby team to risk happeneing. Especially when they had a decent chace of winning anyway. Do you not think such walkie talkies would have been heard by others - they would have been found out for sure if they had cheated and wouldn't have wanted to take that chance.

So lets just be happy for them all and not spoil their success for them and the rest of the nation x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocky)
    Martin Johnson england captain and clive woodward england coach have had claimes put against them that they sapposedly cheated in the final againts the hosts austrailia I personally feel that they did cheat by using some kind of walkie talkie device hiddin in a waterbottle your views please.
    I also think that they chested and that something should happen to them. I also recall that agaisnt Samoia that they had more that 15 players on the pitch and noyhing happened to them that justs proves that they get away with everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunch03)
    I also think that they chested and that something should happen to them. I also recall that agaisnt Samoia that they had more that 15 players on the pitch and noyhing happened to them that justs proves that they get away with everything.
    They didn't get away with it totally - they were fined - but I do admit, the RFU and RIB were leniant... But they are not cheaters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    are you for real?!
    That was one of the best games of rugby I've ever seen. C'mon... overtime in the final. A drop goal to decide the game with seconds remaining, and even then only after a few very tense penalty kicks. No cheating involved there, unless your captain had his way with out coach behind the lockers before school or something. Bloody poms. First time you win something in ages, and you start whining about it because its different. Weren't you ever told not to judge a book by its cover. Winning is a good thing really. Honest. Would I lie to you? Well I would, but not on this occasion. Smile, soak it up. It isn't happening again I hope you realise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocky)
    Looks like someone needs to learn how to use punctuation.

ReputationRep:
    ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LAUGH? Are You AUSTRALIAN?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocky)
    Are you a sour australian, who's still licking his wounds after the final,. or jealous of england's success or something? Don't you reckon the ref would have been a tad bit suspicious?

ReputationRep:
    Look where he's from.........what else can you say?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocky)
    I don't know and don't care. Nobody cared about rugby before we won the world cup. I didn't even know the rugby world cup was going on.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.