Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night that my history teacher told me I'd got a D. He went, "Now, realistically, there always about 4 people who get Ds, and 26 who get A*. You're definitely a D. You had a B, but your coursework pulled it down."
    I was really upset, but I tried to make out I was pleased. Huh.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream once that we were having the results in my house!
    but we went downstairs and it was in the school!?! (try and work that one out)
    well we had this paper with our results but our results werent on there!!
    but now and again the results would come up as numbers and we had to work out this really complicated thing on a sheet but the results kept changing until our teacher for that subject came and sai well done/try harder next time!! to disginguish what we had?!?!

i was so confused when i woke up!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    i had a dream once that we were having the results in my house!
    but we went downstairs and it was in the school!?! (try and work that one out)
    well we had this paper with our results but our results werent on there!!
    but now and again the results would come up as numbers and we had to work out this really complicated thing on a sheet but the results kept changing until our teacher for that subject came and sai well done/try harder next time!! to disginguish what we had?!?!

i was so confused when i woke up!!!
    lol that is very very very confusing!

ReputationRep:
    I worry about my results being awful too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilko_777)
    I feared my Mock results were crap, but somehow i managed to get 3 Bs, 5 Cs and 1 D, which is still quite crap though.
    That isnt crap, pretty good actually. I got a D in tech . I think i got 1 A, 4 Bs, 5 cs and a D

ReputationRep:
    funnily enuff, after reading this post i had a dream abt results day aswell. altho mine was pretty normal. and in my dream i got gud grades lol altho in my dream i had an extra grade but i didn't know wat it was for. o well lol

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you guys have a dream just before exams where you were a day off a really important exam and you had done no revision. I did. Scary.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I got crappy results. It was like B's and D's and U's in everything and then suddenly I came to History and it said C, and I went what the hell, this can't be right, I murdered that exam, and woke up. I got top of my year A* in History, so the dream was kinda reassuring in hindsight.

I also dreamt that I had an exam and had done no revision. I got a phone call at like 9am asking where I was. I raced to school, sat down and saw the exam was called,
    "Pure Mathematical Astrophysics" and opened the paper and just laughed reading it then switched to results day where I got a letter saying I had achieved the lowest mark in the country and that as a result my other grades would be cancelled. Scary stuff, considering when I woke up it actually was results day!

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that we received our results for S1 and I got a glorious U, because I was disqualified for drinking water in the exam room. I started to protest, saying that it was a ridiculous reason for disqualifying me, but nobody would listen. I always worry and dream about exams, no revision and results. Results especially now that exams are almost over.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that i got up and did everything i would normally do, went to school and everything and did my chemistry exam that i had today, then i woke up and realised i still had to do my chemistry exam, that dream felt so damn real, it's just not fair!! I was ragin :mad:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.