Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol, well, its possible, a couple of my female friends are F cup.

ReputationRep:
    Curses! Still no answer! We should contact Oxford uni and get them to do a statistical analysis...

ReputationRep:
    What a good way to spend Uni funding! Who would volunteer to have scientists fondle, i mean, weigh their breasts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    What a good way to spend Uni funding! Who would volunteer to have scientists fondle, i mean, weigh their breasts?
    I can see it now...

[Head of faculty meeting - discussing departmental spending applications for the next year]

[Dean] So... we're pretty much agreed on the funding for the Grand unified field theory research? That is unless anyone has a superceding suggestion?

[Professor] Well... I would like to submit a proposal to analyse the weight of women's breasts. I'm sure the panel will appreciate the magnitude and the importance of such resea...

[Dean] Professor, can I just interject?

[Professor] Of course...

[Dean] Professor, you're saying that we should divert the funding from the research that will revolutionise the world of physics, to your project about women's breasts?

[Professor] Yes.

[Dean] Can I help?

[Professor] Yes.

[Dean] You have the funding! Steven Hawking won't be too impressed but we could just put his voice digitiser on mute for a bit... or even let him join in!

:cool:

*Please bear in mind I realise that Hawking is a Professor at Cambridge even though I mentioned Oxford earlier

ReputationRep:
    Bravissimo sell biiiiig cup sizes. Am a very big fan of theirs.

And ehh, yes, the back size matters hugely. The cup is merely the difference in circumference after added 4 inches to the back size and rounded it up to the nearest even number (how bra sizes are measured); I believe an F is something like 10 inches difference. So if you were a 28F your breasts might be 38'' in circumference, but if you were a 40F they would be 50''. Hence the importance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I can see it now...

[Head of faculty meeting - discussing departmental spending applications for the next year]

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, but where would they find their research...erm specimens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenyth!)
    :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, but where would they find their research...erm specimens?
    They's pay a cross-section of female students on campus a certain sum of money... Students would sell a lung or a kidney if they could get money for it remember! :cool:

[EDIT] Effectively saying, here's £50 if you'll let me measure and fondle your boobs for about 5 mins.

ReputationRep:
    They's pay a cross-section of female students on campus a certain sum of money... Students would sell a lung or a kidney if they could get money for it remember! :cool:

[EDIT] Effectively saying, here's £50 if you'll let me measure and fondle your boobs for about 5 mins.

lovely - not only will it revolutionise research methods, but also begin a new chapter in human rights :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenyth!)
    lovely - not only will it revolutionise research methods, but also begin a new chapter in human rights :rofl:
    It would work wouldnt it!? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It would work wouldnt it!? :cool:
    oh, yes - one problem though - the field would become saturated immediately - think of all the men (and gay women!) who would love to do that as a job

ReputationRep:
    No different than gyanecology really is it?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Drogue]D cups weight 8-9lbs? [\QUOTE]
    really? :eek: wow thats alot, Im an E cup how much is that?

ReputationRep:
    i dont like women with very big breasts

ReputationRep:
    raaaaaas

why are people getting all analytic about tits..

Just look and enjoy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    this is stupid.. surely even ones with the same size will weigh differently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    No different than gyanecology really is it?
    yes, but that's under a different guise

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.