Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i didn't know how they performed it till now!

ReputationRep:
    i still cant get over its thought as a religion practice because of controverisal quotes from Mohammed..... xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe they would do it. makes me feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CornishGirl)
    i can't believe they would do it. makes me feel sick.
    yeah its soooooo sad and it violates their rights as a human being :bawling: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    whats the point in performing female circumcision though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CornishGirl)
    whats the point in performing female circumcision though?
    i dont know......to make them not feel pleasure.....and the men think sex and pleasure is a tool for them only? sexist ****ers!!!! lol xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I seen that in Nip/Tuck last week. I felt so bad for the woman. She made it sound so so so traumatic so i think it is absolutely terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    What is female circumcision exactly?
    The removal of the tip of the clitoris;
    Total removal of the clitoris and surrounding labia;
    The removal of the clitoris and labia and the sewing up of the vagina, leaving only a small opening for urine and menstrual blood - a process known as infibulation. xoxo

ReputationRep:
    and the night of their wedding, brides are opened up to allow penetration and then are sewn back up again xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone want to do that to a woman? :eek: That is just evil, religous reasons or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Why would anyone want to do that to a woman? :eek: That is just evil, religous reasons or not.
    apparently it 'cleans' them and some men believe that if their penis touches the clitoris they will die (ancient folklore) xoxo

ReputationRep:
    how can they think it's right - i mean, if all women are BORN like that, how can it be wrong for them to have clitoris?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.