Turn on thread page Beta

good charlotte ROX watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hey all,

any good charlotte fans out there? if so has AN1 got their new album, its sooooo annoying coz it aint here, a place where any star comes to get away from the media, LOL well anyhow, just messin, cool ppl came here, but unfortunately no1 like green day and stuff.
    so as i was saying does anyone know when the official international release is of their album? and while i am at it, any green day fans??? don't u jus lOVE their album, ok a bit focused on issues, but i am the type to listen to lyrics, without it there aint no meanin!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good Charlotte are sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    Rox0rs. Rox0rs!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    Good Charlotte are sh*t.
    oh yeah!! well wat do u listen 2 then?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like Good Charlotte, they're a bit too teeny-pop for my taste. Give me blink-182 or LostProphets any day.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    blink-182 is cool 2, dont hav their album yet, which r ur fav songs?

ReputationRep:
    Which album haven't you got? I have all of them :p: I prefer their earlier stuff mostly, because it's a lot happier and cheerful, although their last album was fantastic too. I love The Rock Show, Rollercoaster, and Reckless Abandon. Wow, all 'r's.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, wackysparkle! We have the same birthday, happy birthday for last Thursday :birthday:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    awwww!!! thanks whoops didn't know it was ur b'day too ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! how old r u????
    well...i am very much ashamed to say that i just started this whole rock/pop addiction recently so i don't have albums yet, still compiling!!! rite now all i have is: green day, simple plan (both old and new) and wanting good charlotte and blink 182
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    do u like prodigy?? i can't remeber but i think its called rollercoaster 2, but it soooo cool, u should listen to it!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a big Prodigy fan. I'm 16 now
    If you're into the whole pop-punk-rock thing, then I highly recommend you get the blink albums (hell, I recommend them anyway), and maybe try bands like: New Found Glory, American Hi-Fi, Bowling For Soup, Sugarcult and Yellowcard.
    I'm a music nerd :p:

ReputationRep:
    good charlotte officially suck. i have a video to prove how lame they are. i used to like their acoustic stuff they did before they bought in.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    already heard yellowcard, they're awesome, hear bowling for soup 2. may b u can clear this up, were bowling for soup called fountains of wayne??
    p.s. i turned 17
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ok FINE THEN, every1 h8s good charlotte

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    ok FINE THEN, every1 h8s good charlotte
    do you like mest? theyre old ska stuff was good.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i actually havent heard...enlighten me

ReputationRep:
    No, Bowling For Soup aren't called Fountains Of Wayne. They're two different bands.

ReputationRep:
    theyre like good charlotte but they have an album which doesnt suck its called Mo Money Mo 40'z
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ahhhh ok. thanks DaveManUK.....

and JoeCool lemming. didnt know tat. theny is it tat on channel V they use both names for stacey's mom?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know wackysparkle, unless both bands did a version of it, but they are definately different bands.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.