The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kassiee.
heya, could you please suggest a few questions i could do
i dont have a clue tbh tho i was thinking something along the lines of discuss how Scout and Jem's relationship changes as the novel progresses and show how the themes play a part in this
or something :p: not really sure tbh just kinda made that up haha

"A study of the use of symbolism in Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird in conveying character and theme."

"Discuss how Harper Lee depicts the theme of prejudice in To Kill a Mockingbird."

"Discuss how Haper Lee depicts Atticus as a heroic character in To Kill a Mockingbird and how this portrayal enhances your understanding of the text as a whole."

"Discuss the means by which Harper Lee depicts Scout's maturation in To Kill a Mockingbird and how this growth in character helps to convey the deeper themes of childhood and education."

"Discuss the effectiveness of the title of Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird in conveying the themes of prejudice and education."

"Discuss how Lee's use of setting in To Kill a Mockingbird enhances the reader's understanding of theme and character."

Some suggestions. :s-smilie:
I'd say the first one is a very good/easy one (came up in the exam a few years ago) and the setting one is pretty decent (came up in this years exam...which I did. :p: ). The growth in character one is pretty good as well but these are just suggestions.

Latest

Trending

Trending