Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got the worst haircut ever. Its really short all around and I can do nothing with it, and it doesn't suit me at all. I know its my fault for not stopping the guy but I couldn't see into the mirror what he was doing as didn't have my glasses on, and I can see crap all without them. How do I salvage this situation? I'm going to get slaughtered on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    A hat or all off (although this will mean it'll take even longer for your hair to grow back)

ReputationRep:
    Can't wear hats in school, and all off would be even worse. There is just minimal hair...i've even tried gelling and it did absolutely nothing to it.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a hat.

ReputationRep:
    smile sweetly and pretend it is the latest rage.

never works for me, but you might be able to pull it off.

ReputationRep:
    Shave it all off?

ReputationRep:
    You'll get used to it. You could post a picture .

ReputationRep:
    ive had the situation before - moral of the story - get a friend to cut your hair or dont cut it at all - if your going to get it cut by someone else make sure it's a PROFESSIONAL not some trainee at a "barbers shop"

ReputationRep:
    grin and bear it. it'll pass over - they'll get used to it and in 2 weeks your hair will grow back again

ReputationRep:
    just get an even cut all over then let it grow and grow till its longer than mine

ReputationRep:
    go back and complain and ask them to do it better

ReputationRep:
    hehe post a pic up so we can see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    hehe post a pic up so we can see
    Go on!

ReputationRep:
    I'll consider it, but I am getting used to it.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Sami C)
    I just got the worst haircut ever. Its really short all around and I can do nothing with it, and it doesn't suit me at all. I know its my fault for not stopping the guy but I couldn't see into the mirror what he was doing as didn't have my glasses on, and I can see crap all without them. How do I salvage this situation? I'm going to get slaughtered on Monday.
    How short are we talking here? Is it really that bad? Maybe it's just because you aren't used to it and didn't want it so short. It may actually suit you...and as you now say, you are getting used to it. It might just have been the shock which made you think it looked bad.

ReputationRep:
    I have long hair at the moment (I AM MALE) so yes quite odd. As soon as exams are over (for me on 28th) i will cut super short. will probably be a bad haircut, but i'll have to do it. I'm getting a couple of my mates to cut it so it should be a laugh. Don't worry, none of these guys have experience at cutting hair

ReputationRep:
    My days of going to £5 barber shops are long behind me. So many times I went in and asked to just trim it, but alas I ended up looking like jean-claude vandamme. I think barbers don't actually know any hairstyles that are longer than number 3 all over.
    So I just stopped cutting it for a while and now everything is so cool. My hair is constantly long and messy, so I don't have bad hair days as my hair is always equally chaotic. Oh and teh girls like playing with it. Moral of the story is - let it grow long, dude.
    Costs a lot to trim it though...

ReputationRep:
    Gve it some time.
    A confident smile would help for the time being.

People will get used to it soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Buy a wig lol
    Go back to the barbershop and complain and say how you are never going back there again, they might give you a refund or something. It will grow back anyway, so you're not stuck like that forever.

ReputationRep:
    There are two options:
    - dye your hair a rainbow of strange colours and offer "identity crisis" as explanation
    - make extensive use of mankind's saviour: HAIR PRODUCT!!!!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.