Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sorry guys, ive kinda screwed up, instead of deleting an individual post ive deleted the whole thread by mistake, well untill d sees this, carry on in here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    sorry guys, ive kinda screwed up, instead of deleting an individual post ive deleted the whole thread by mistake, well untill d sees this, carry on in here.
    lol - everyone makes mistakes!

ReputationRep:
    Glorious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    Glorious
    well ive pm'd d to ask him to reinstate it, then ill merge them together.

sorry guys, carry on here till d sorts it out

ReputationRep:
    it's alright. we forgive u.

ReputationRep:
    Does that include us newbies trying to get a picture of what the good old days were like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Does that include us newbies trying to get a picture of what the good old days were like?
    the tread has been deleted but hopefully will be back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    the tread has been deleted but hopefully will be back soon
    Hope so, I was enjoying that thread. Do love a bit of nostalgia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    I was curious as to why my post count has gone down.

Ensure that d returns the thread or Mr White will be most upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Sorry isn't good enough young man. What the hell were you thinking? A simple mistake? Is that all it was to you? It was MUCH more than that and how dare you think you can just say sorry and watch the problem go away. You should think long and hard about what you have done so that in future, mistakes like this aren't made. You hear ME?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teacher)
    Sorry isn't good enough young man. What the hell were you thinking? A simple mistake? Is that all it was to you? It was MUCH more than that and how dare you think you can just say sorry and watch the problem go away. You should think long and hard about what you have done so that in future, mistakes like this aren't made. You hear ME?!
    Cute Teacher. now send a PM to Mr White and ask to join The Way if you would be so obliged. You seem to have what it takes.

ReputationRep:
    *throws pencil at teacher*

ReputationRep:
    i feel honered, he registered just to say that to me!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.