The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
what do you mean?

if you consider yourself a bit of a snake charmer old chap...
Reply 21
Aack
At least I've kissed a girl! More than one too! :p:

Haha i swear if i saw you i'd probably beat the **** out of you
Anonymous
Anonymous or delete...

thanks...

ok well i've just turned 16 and i've never kissed a girl...now i know thats not normal.

since my school is an all boys school i reckon i wont kiss till uni next year (17)

so will i seem like a total retard when i come to kiss a girl, will she laugh at me lol?

i know i seem stupid but i just feel sad...

just be patience, i never kissed a girl til last year but that when i was 17, i met a guy who is 32 and never kissed a girl, you'll get your chance, just not right now this minute.

if your desperate, grab the nearest girl
I know two boys who are 21 and have never kissed a girl before. There's no need to worry about it, it will happen one day!
Reply 24
Anonymous

Alright mouth virgin, pipe down.
Reply 25
Meet people outside school?
Reply 26
Really don't worry about it, its not a big deal. There isn't a big sign on your forehead saying "Never been kissed!", so noone will know if you don't tell them.

If it's any consolation, I'm 16 and only just had my first kiss.

:smile:
Anonymous

well don't worry. you will be able to kiss a girl when it comes to doing it even though you have never done it before. there must be a first kiss and it comes quite natural to kiss somebody, mostly if you like them.
Reply 29
Not the end of the world dude
relax...........When you do it, it probably isn't the way you planned it. Probably not your intention, with a drink in hand but hey you're brave. No matter what don't do something ur not used to and lose ur discretion. But i know you just want to try it and your curious for her attention. Even when you kiss a girl, you might not even like it. Her cherry chapstick might taste good even though you hope your boyfriend really won't mind. It's ok to feel wrong or right, and kissing a girl doesn't mean you are in love tonight. Hell you might even like it :smile:
Reply 31
Revolution is my Name

hahahaha
Reply 32
I first kissed a boy at 14, but not had a proper in relationship smooch until 19. Dont worry it will come with time. I had a boyfriend who at the age of 21 I think had never kissed a girl before he was that bad. I just showed him what I liked, if any girl is decent she wont laugh she will just show you her favourite ways.
Reply 33
honestly, its not such a big deal, Ive never been kissed if it offers you any consolation...
I guess you just get better with practice- im sure whoever your with will understand and if she doesnt, then shes pretty shallow and superficial..
Anonymous
hahahaha

Translation: "Why yes, I am indeed 5 ft, morbidly obese, and incapable of beating the **** out of anyone, nor indeed threatening to, except for when abusing the anon function of a relatively anonymous website"
my first pull was a state :p:

when it comes you adapt quickly :cool:

OR DIE OUT FAST!!
Reply 36
Revolution is my Name
Translation: "Why yes, I am indeed 5 ft, morbidly obese, and incapable of beating the **** out of anyone, nor indeed threatening to, except for when abusing the anon function of a relatively anonymous website"

Hence why hes never been kissed....:wink:
Reply 37
same except with my sis when i was little kid lol
Psycho0101
You should get in touch with the OP. It will solve both your problems.

Hah I was thinking maybe someone is going to say that. Well yeah everyone is a potential "the one" :p:
It happens
I have friends at 16 who haven't kissed guys.
& only a few in my group have been in a serious relationship. It depends on your confidence,social status and looks obvs.

Latest

Trending

Trending