I wish for some good munchies.

ReputationRep:
    more beer

ReputationRep:
    MORE WISHES

edit - already said

--

ReputationRep:
    I wish that one day people will look up to me and call my sir, or master to make me feel special and to boost my ego. I would also wish to speak German fluently, as it's such a beautiful language.

ReputationRep:
    i wish people would stop putting me down and trying to get me a bad reputation

ReputationRep:
    I wish...

I wish to get into Nottingham
    Secondly I wish to find a boyfriend at uni
    Oh... and graduate with at least a 2i

Hmmm degree after love life... what good piorities... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    i wish people would stop putting me down and trying to get me a bad reputation
    Awww

If you're on about the Gallery - I reckon people were too harsh on your stuff - they weren't bad! I certainly loved the first photo.

I'll rep you tomorrow or the day after cheer you up - I've already repped someone today (good rep lol) I don't give rep often enough...

ReputationRep:
    - To be male. I hate being female.
    - To be devastatingly gorgeous.
    - To someday write, and get published, a successful novel
    - To at least see New York City, but I'd rather have the oppertunity to live there
    - To have a great laptop; my crappy desktop just doesn't cut it any more
    - To have more money than I know what to do with
    - To go on an African safari
    - To have a big long conversation with JK Rowling
    - For Anne Rice to plead insanity and re-write her last four Vampire Chronicles
    - Angelina Jolie naked in my bed
    - Boyd Holbrook naked in my bed
    - Angelina Jolie and Boyd Holbrook naked in my bed, together
    - Bigger hands.

ReputationRep:
    ummmm i wish for...world peace :eek: ...no relly i do i just heard from my mom that one her cousins was shot dead for no apparent reason.he was only 35 and has 3 adorable little kids.its just so sad

ReputationRep:
    I wish for love - that's all i've ever wished for in like 8 years

ReputationRep:
    Firstly more wishes, but then to be happier and have a stable life. No i dont mean with horses.

ReputationRep:
    I wish somebody will give me some rep to get me started, so then when i rep somebody else it will be worth something rather than a 0. :top: :knuddel: :wink:

ReputationRep:
    My wishes: happiness, better friends, the perfect boyfriend, to have a job i love, world peace, to be gorgeous, to be the best person i can be,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    I wish that one day people will look up to me and call my sir, or master to make me feel special and to boost my ego. I would also wish to speak German fluently, as it's such a beautiful language.
    German a 'beautiful' language, french is a beautiful langauge mate for the reason that it rolls off the tongue. German is probably the most un-beautiful language in the world, you have to friggn seriously strain yourself to say most words like your coughin something up. And this isn't just anti-german sentiment (although they did bomb our chip shops lol) it's pure fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    German a 'beautiful' language, french is a beautiful langauge mate for the reason that it rolls off the tongue. German is probably the most un-beautiful language in the world, you have to friggn seriously strain yourself to say most words like your coughin something up. And this isn't just anti-german sentiment (although they did bomb our chip shops lol) it's pure fact.
    yeah i study german.. and it sounds quite severe. But the way the grammer works does make it into a pretty pattern.. kind of.

ReputationRep:
    in random order:
    money
    concentration
    orgasms
    happiness

ReputationRep:
    health and wealth for everyone i care about.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.